atomic soul

metalmind342

Hardcore music sucks ass
Dec 16, 2004
southurn NJ
anyone else think atomic soul was really good? i expected it to be just a bad knock off of symphony X but it actually sounds nuthing like them and i think displays alot of russels talent that is missing from symphony X... i know that there were a few musicians on the album and i was wondering if any one knows whos in wut song

thanks

metalmind342 said:
anyone else think atomic soul was really good? i expected it to be just a bad knock off of symphony X but it actually sounds nuthing like them and i think displays alot of russels talent that is missing from symphony X... i know that there were a few musicians on the album and i was wondering if any one knows whos in wut song

thanks

The who plays on what tracks is clearly listed in the liner notes to the cd. I think that's a pretty good place to start.

Glenn

Heh...this guy shouldn't have tipped his hand that he went and downloaded the album. Smooth move...NOT!

i cant listen to beacause i am frome Tunisia
plz it have a site that i can download 1fuked mn song of atomic soul

Rose Immortal said:
Heh...this guy shouldn't have tipped his hand that he went and downloaded the album. Smooth move...NOT!
I love when someone asks for the lyrics to a song on an album...um, they're in the booklet.

Awesome album. Totally unlike SX. It reminds me of Bad Company meets ZZ Top, with a bit more of a melodic edge. This is what a solo album should be, nothing like the regular band.

My only complaint was that I was hoping Russell would really let loose some long powerful vocal parts but he seemed to be restrained and sung within the context of the song, which totally worked, IMO.