Attention All Nevermore And Sanctuary Bootleg Seekers

D

dead6skin6mask6

i just got a video capture card for my computer, and ill be ripping my VHS tapes TO my computer, if you have an FTP i will gladly upload the shows to you when they are done ripping

yes..that would be awsome.. u live in seattle? .. I moved to cali from there about a year ago.. seen lots of nevermore shows down near pioneer square..wonder if you have any of those shows.. anyhow... email me.. if u gots them.. i can set u up with someone with an ftp to put them on .. that way u score on alot of good music that is on it for your efforts.

nope, from south jersey, i dont have any Seattle shows tho... sorry... i found out the capture card i got doesnt work on my computer (stupid me....) and im returning it tomorrow.... and within the next 2 weeks ill be getting one that words, then ill be able to do it

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6
i just got a video capture card for my computer, and ill be ripping my VHS tapes TO my computer, if you have an FTP i will gladly upload the shows to you when they are done ripping

Let me know when you are done with it.

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6

Hi, think we spoke on IRC some months ago. I could send you an account to an ftp you could upload too. I'd kill for those videos =) Was it you that had one with the learning on it?

Cheers!

Quite interesting. It would be excellent to see live footage of Sanctuary.

Here's an idea, when you get it serve it from KaZaa Lite or something like that.