my computer sucks the big one

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
got a new motherboard, a firewire board, new videocard, new 120 gig harddrive... running perfectly fine up until i decide to transfer a Nevermore bootleg video. said the capture device couldnt be found, so i reboot my computer.... which was a bad move.. is not booting, and will not reinstall windows... gets an error at 64% :blegh:

dead6skin6mask6 said:
got a new motherboard, a firewire board, new videocard, new 120 gig harddrive... running perfectly fine up until i decide to transfer a Nevermore bootleg video. said the capture device couldnt be found, so i reboot my computer.... which was a bad move.. is not booting, and will not reinstall windows... gets an error at 64% :blegh:

Karma...

dead6skin6mask6 said:
ah damm...I feel your pain dude..

maybe its a cable problem....
i know i had a cable problem.... is it some error that comes up in the very beginning?

or maybe you reset the bios or something, however thats done

just going through a few of the five million things people told me to do when i had the same problem