My new studio computer + Profire 2626!

Thanks! Yes, I will definately let you guys know... or rather, if I put it like this: The only thing that's keeping me from jumping around in joy is that issue with the distortion I mentioned. Since more people than me seem to be having that, it seems like there's some kind of issue to be solved here. But let's pretend that issue does not exist, then I would recommend the Profire 2626 right away! I was paranoid about it not having low enough latency for live performance (writing songs with lots of guitar amp sim tracks and stuff) but it shattered that paranoia. The drivers are good, the mixer is good, it has lots of expandability options with the ADATs and stuff... just feels like an overall quality unit.

Now that I'm not paranoid over the latency, I'm paranoid over this distortion-for-no-apparent-reason issue.... :S

+1 I love my profire 2626.. have not experienced any problems at all with it :oops:

And grats on the new pc, always a great feeling when you get a fresh install and new hardware :)