Quick Profire 2626 Question

NSGUITAR

Oct 26, 2009
Just got a M-Audio Profire 2626, but I'm having some problems with it.

When I open a project in reaper, everything goes to hell. The playback literally just dies, and everything runs slow.. I've never had this problem in the past with my pod x3. Everything played smoothly and nothing lagged.

Also, When I try to use the pod farm plugin, I notice that there is STILL a latency when trying to play through the interface.

Anybody have some tips?

Make sure all drivers and firmware up to date bla bla all the usual shit. The profire2626 is like the most stable out of all the firewire interfaces so i'm sure it should work just fine. Try the ASIO drivers as guitarguru has said. What OS are you running?

Make sure all drivers and firmware up to date bla bla all the usual shit. The profire2626 is like the most stable out of all the firewire interfaces so i'm sure it should work just fine. Try the ASIO drivers as guitarguru has said. What OS are you running?

Using Vista Business 32 bit.

8 gigs of ram, so I know it can't be the computer.

I just updated the drivers too! =(.. And I was running it ASIO through reaper.

Or was I doing that wrong? I've always just done Options--Preferences---Asio--M-audio.

Or do I need to set something up with the interface itself?

Using Vista Business 32 bit.

8 gigs of ram, so I know it can't be the computer.

I just updated the drivers too! =(.. And I was running it ASIO through reaper.

Or was I doing that wrong? I've always just done Options--Preferences---Asio--M-audio.

Or do I need to set something up with the interface itself?

why are you using 8 gigs of memory with a 32 bit operating system?