Attention: All You Algore Worshipping Global Warming Assholes

fah-q said:
And then Buffalo NY got 25 inches of snow inside of 30 hours in October. I didn't read that anywhere. Saw it for myself. I suppose that is because of global warming too? Let's here how this one gets twisted.

What the fuck are you talking about? Take a fucking science class dumbass. Maybe then you can learn how the climate works, and how it may be effected by global warming.

Here's a hint: It doesn't mean there will no longer be winter or snow.

ZeeZooZum said:
What the fuck are you talking about? Take a fucking science class dumbass. Maybe then you can learn how the climate works, and how it may be effected by global warming.

Here's a hint: It doesn't mean there will no longer be winter or snow.
Zeee, you truly are a dumb cunt. You try to attack me in every post. Even going so far as to look at my myspace page and criticizing me on it. Ironically, you have no picture of yourself, no myspace page, nothing. Nothing out there that could reveal you for being a tubby, twinkie-eating cunt, living in mom's basement. Going mad, listening to the floor creak and your mother moan while this weeks guy hammers away at that piece of meat-loaf you came out of. Repeating what the jerk-offs on your gov't-run radio say doesn't make you an intellect. It makes you just another sheep in the herd of liberals who know what is best for everyone else but, can't take care of themselves.
Your posts are vague, and your responses are shallow. A person of your caliber should never question anothers intellect. Pick up an almanac and look at the weather patterns from 100 years ago. You will find that there were shifts in weather even greater than the ones we see today. This is before the aerosol, the internal combustion engine, the industrial revolution and so on. Sit down, shut up and go see a professional for your struggle with insecurity.
Have a nice day.

The earth is a giant machine which is due to go in its cold cycle for the next couple of hundred years. They were discussing thihs after the great drought in the mid west known as the DUST BOWL. We are in the crest of climate changes due to the earths wobble. Global Warming is a cycle like Global cooling.
Only a moron would think that we could cause so much damage to actually hurt the planet. Krackatoa was supposed to be like 1000 atomic bombs going off at once, But we survived. Everyone needs to just enjoy life and not worry about this shit. Oh yeah, Fuck Al Gore that rythmless white cracker and his scumbag wife.

fah-q said:
Zeee, you truly are a dumb cunt. You try to attack me in every post. Even going so far as to look at my myspace page and criticizing me on it.

No, I only criticize you here and your need to politicize everything.

Buzzard said:
The earth is a giant machine which is due to go in its cold cycle for the next couple of hundred years. They were discussing thihs after the great drought in the mid west known as the DUST BOWL. We are in the crest of climate changes due to the earths wobble. Global Warming is a cycle like Global cooling.
Only a moron would think that we could cause so much damage to actually hurt the planet. Krackatoa was supposed to be like 1000 atomic bombs going off at once, But we survived. Everyone needs to just enjoy life and not worry about this shit. Oh yeah, Fuck Al Gore that rythmless white cracker and his scumbag wife.

The concern with increased global warming is that is disrupts the natural cycles of the Earth's climate that you refer to.

ZeeZooZum said:
[/B]

No, I only criticize you here and your need to politicize everything.
I am politicizing when I am responding to a post with Al Gore's name in it? Very good Corky. Tomorrow we can work on colors.

They politisize global warming just like they politisized Christopher Reeve's death. DAMN LIBERALS! Hell Awaits. It's not just a song title. All hail Superman.

Most experts in the field of earth studies and meteorology, and NASA seem to agree that humans are causing the climate to change. I'll take the scientists' word over some suburban couch potato's denial any day.
Hell, if they know how to send a ship to Mars, and have it land perfectly, they just might know what they are talking about.

The people who are claiming that the climate isn't changing, also claimed that invading Iraq was a good idea, and that it would take 6 months.. tops.
Their credibility has been shot for about two years now.

This is what the military gets paid for...WAR..
Whe we lose Turkey to the EU the we are gonna need a place to attack those fucking sandabs from. We have 9 military bases in safe zones now and we have an airport in each one. This shit has been an agenda since 39 when Hitler started ww2 and Iran supplied him with oil. End of story. By the way,
If the Suicide bombers just stopped and these jawa muslims just stopped there would be no war, no conflict anywhere. If the fucking IRA can lay down all hostilities then why not these muslim dogs. Because their agenda is to CONQUER the world.. And that seems to be ours also..
Remember- 17 wars being fought now around the world- All against ISLAM.
FACT!!!!!!

Dr.TEETH said:
The people who are claiming that the climate isn't changing, also claimed that invading Iraq was a good idea, and that it would take 6 months.. tops.
Did you read what you wrote? According to you, if popular opinion says something is a bad idea, it is a bad idea. You also believe that if you go against popular opinion on one thing, your credibility is shot from that point forward.
Those of us that were anti being a pussy and pro going to Iraq didn't corner the market on thinking global warming is a joke. Don't you think it is rather short sighted to lump them all into one group? Did you ever think that global warming is being politicized by people like Gore to help them get the tree-hugger vote?
Have you ever considered the logistics surrounding the research, design and production of hybrid vehicles? That process puts more pollutants/toxins into the air than continuing to drive whatever it is you drive now. Regardless of its fuel economy. Not to mention the cells(battery's) used in those vehicles have a little more than a 10 year life expectancy. Those types of batteries are bio-hazzards and cannot be disposed of at your local landfill. The plastic doesn't bio-degrade and the acid inside of them is toxic. Where do you think that puts us in 12+ years?
BTW, a small amount of reading will turn up the fact that the earths core temp has actually lowered in recent years. That is the funny thing about the pro-warming pundits. It doesn't matter which way the temp or weather goes. They spin that shit better than Carville could. Hot or cold, windy or rainy, it all gets blamed on global warming. The trump card for libs is broad generalization and it is readily applied to global warming.

Dr.TEETH said:
Most experts in the field of earth studies and meteorology, and NASA seem to agree that humans are causing the climate to change. I'll take the scientists' word over some suburban couch potato's denial any day.
Hell, if they know how to send a ship to Mars, and have it land perfectly, they just might know what they are talking about.

I don't know which NASA you're watching, but the one in America has burned billions of dollars - AND human bodies - in the atmosphere when so many different ships exploded, sending a huge fireball plummeting towards an unsuspecting crowd below. So they've got one of those Tyco RC cars rolling around on mars, big deal.

I support the Skycar. It's the only vehicle I believe to be completely sanitary and healthy for the environment at the moment. They don't produce any smoke and they fly through the air.

632965872233467370.jpg

Currently on sale at eBay for $4,000,000.

ZeeZooZum said:

Uhh, that's affected by global warming, professor.

Jurched

ZeeZooZum said:
Shut up. I was angry at how stupid Fah-Q is. No time to proof-read.
Take it easy on him Jurched. Remember, it isn't the poor liberal's fault. It was my stupidity that caused him to display his stupidity. How could he possibly be held accountable for any of his actions.

You know what, this page pisses me off more and more each day. I come here because Billy is cool enough to keep US up to date with what he's doing, whether it be nothing, or going on tour. Yet, for some reason, people turn a cool place where you can interact with fans, and Billy alike, into some kind of "List War". Both sides should be ashamed. That list was totally fuckin hilarious blaming That list wasn't funny at all, That list wasn't funny at all blaming That list was totally fuckin hilarious, you're all fucking morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This isn't a history debate class. You're all adding to the dumbness of America by buying into this bullshit. I'm just here to find out about a person who's touched my life, both musically and politically, to think for myself and not to blindly follow one side, which is all I see here. Thanks for ruining it for me assholes.

Seriously, this thread is getting pretty retarded. Everyone has their opinions and usually opinions are hard to change. So why bother arguing with each other about this dumb shit?

MyHatred said:
You know what, this page pisses me off more and more each day. I come here because Billy is cool enough to keep US up to date with what he's doing, whether it be nothing, or going on tour. Yet, for some reason, people turn a cool place where you can interact with fans, and Billy alike, into some kind of "List War". Both sides should be ashamed. That list was totally fuckin hilarious blaming That list wasn't funny at all, That list wasn't funny at all blaming That list was totally fuckin hilarious, you're all fucking morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This isn't a history debate class. You're all adding to the dumbness of America by buying into this bullshit. I'm just here to find out about a person who's touched my life, both musically and politically, to think for myself and not to blindly follow one side, which is all I see here. Thanks for ruining it for me assholes.

Seriously, this thread is getting pretty retarded. Everyone has their opinions and usually opinions are hard to change. So why bother arguing with each other about this dumb shit?
I can look at this over and over and I still find it funny.

fah-q said:
Take it easy on him Jurched. Remember, it isn't the poor liberal's fault. It was my stupidity that caused him to display his stupidity. How could he possibly be held accountable for any of his actions.

It is CNN's fault.