Attention: All You Algore Worshipping Global Warming Assholes

can we agree that if everyone on Earth farted at the same time, it would get warmer, all over the world?

Oinkness said:
That's not the point at all. Whether there were SUVs back then or not, we have no idea. You can't provide proof of what was or was not back then, whether there was an ice age or not!

We already know there was time travel. Million-year-old fossilized people? Time travel. The fact of the matter is, even if there was an upcoming ice age or extreme global warming, we have nothing to worry about. There's the "installation" in Siberia, people traveling back in time to change the future, and who knows what else. Magenta ist krieg.

I'm gonna use this argument to make my girlfriend not believe in Jesus anymore!

Good luck but the Zero Point Energy Field doesn't disprove Jesus, rather solidifies the possibly moreover through the highly overlooked existence of frequencies and atoms... quantum physics.

yes thats right theres no global warming or a whole in the Ozone Layer.....because 40C summers are the norm in England and Scotland..

in fact Co2 emmisions and cutting down trees are good for the earth..

LOS MAGANDOS said:
yes thats right theres no global warming or a whole in the Ozone Layer.....because 40C summers are the norm in England and Scotland..

in fact Co2 emmisions and cutting down trees are good for the earth..
Los Lobos, it has been proven that the "whole" in the ozone repairs itself. It is also fact that there are currently more trees covering the earth than there ever has been. Thank you for your contribution.

fah-q said:
It is also fact that there are currently more trees covering the earth than there ever has been. Thank you for your contribution.

That's true! There aren't as many tree-killing peasants anymore, lopping down forest left and right JUST so they can plant crops to survive! Thank heavens for industrialisation.

And its fortunate we eliminated all those antagonistic Indians on the Great Plains, so we could settle down and plant some fuckin trees. Hah! Nebraska's never looked better! Stick that in yer peace pipe an' smoke it, Sitting Bull!

Lots more trees in this beautiful world. In spite of this activist girl back in high school telling me to avoid McDonald's because they bought Brazilian beef, and Brazilian ranchers were the ones deforesting the Amazon. I told her, I avoid McDonald's cause their burgers taste like masking tape.

Jurched

Jurched said:
That's true! There aren't as many tree-killing peasants anymore, lopping down forest left and right JUST so they can plant crops to survive! Thank heavens for industrialisation.

And its fortunate we eliminated all those antagonistic Indians on the Great Plains, so we could settle down and plant some fuckin trees. Hah! Nebraska's never looked better! Stick that in yer peace pipe an' smoke it, Sitting Bull!

Lots more trees in this beautiful world. In spite of this activist girl back in high school telling me to avoid McDonald's because they bought Brazilian beef, and Brazilian ranchers were the ones deforesting the Amazon. I told her, I avoid McDonald's cause their burgers taste like masking tape.

Jurched

time for your daily dose of love! :lol:

We had a blizzard on October 23rd that lasted all day, though no snow stuck, and last year it didn't snow until Christmas day. How's that for global warming? More like GLOBAL COOLING. Those global warming assclowns are killing the planet by making it colder....

Dr.TEETH said:
On a related subject,.. The population of African Elephants has tripled in the last few months.
Look it up on http://www.Wikiality.com

There are two possible solutions!

1. Elephant Condoms
2. Abortion

...and possibly a third if you can get the elephants to join a suicidal religious cult. :loco:

fah-q said:
Los Lobos, it has been proven that the "whole" in the ozone repairs itself. It is also fact that there are currently more trees covering the earth than there ever has been. Thank you for your contribution.

I have never seen so many ignorant idiots in one thread at the same time.
Nothing which you stated there has been proven. It has only been proven that you are an idiot. This thread is the evidence.

Why don't you go educate yourself and stop spouting nonsense? There has been a net loss of forest for ages, and it is increasing. See here: STATE OF THE WORLD'S FORESTS 2001
As for the hole in the ozone layer, it won't start closing until decades, and only if actions will be undertaken to counter global warming, and regulation of ozone-destroying substances will continue.
See here: Ozone depletion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe next time if you don't know what the hell you're talking about, you should just refrain from typing/saying anything and just shut the fuck up.

People like you is what is wrong with this world. Ignorance and stupidity.

I have never seen so many ignorant idiots in one thread at the same time.
Nothing which you stated there has been proven. It has only been proven that you are an idiot. This thread is the evidence.

Why don't you go educate yourself and stop spouting nonsense? There has been a net loss of forest for ages, and it is increasing. See here: STATE OF THE WORLD'S FORESTS 2001
As for the hole in the ozone layer, it won't start closing until decades, and only if actions will be undertaken to counter global warming, and regulation of ozone-destroying substances will continue.
See here: Ozone depletion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe next time if you don't know what the hell you're talking about, you should just refrain from typing/saying anything and just shut the fuck up.

People like you is what is wrong with this world. Ignorance and stupidity.

You cite a wikipedia page and you are calling me ignorant? Now I know what a stupid Belgian cunt sounds like. Wikipedia, HAHAHAHAHAHA! Fuckin' Opeth fans, always amusing.

You cite a wikipedia page and you are calling me ignorant? Now I know what a stupid Belgian cunt sounds like. Wikipedia, HAHAHAHAHAHA! Fuckin' Opeth fans, always amusing.

Uh oh! Belgian Abuse! Belgian Abuse! Fah-Q committed Belgian Abuse!

Belgian Abuse has been determined to be a crime against humanity, punishable by vociferous public outcries.

It also severely affects sleepiness after sex.

Be Warned!!

(I called it first! Give me the reward money! All the goddamned, muthafuckin money!)

Jurched

Shit, I forgot that you aren't even allowed to talk back against global warming without being subject to hate-crime laws. How about I turn myself in and we split the reward? I might even take public transportation on the trip in. No, who the fuck am I kidding. I will be driving my truck, but not before I rip the cataltic converter off of it!