Attention Digesting Ghandi....

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
I noticed you are from Louisville and looking for a vocalist. Try lex-music.com. This is a website about bands and musicians that are in Lexington, KY and surrounding areas. I believe there is a Musicians Wanted/ Vocalist Wanted/Vocalist Looking For Band type link on the website. I live in Winchester/Paris, KY and use to go to the Toy Tiger (R.I.P) all the time (Saw Machine Head, Nuerosis, C.O.C., Downset, Drain Sth, Ratt, Vision Of Disorder, etc... there). I use to "try singing" and I still write lyrics. I have a very "gruff" voice and sound similiar to Rob Zombie when singing. The band I was with covered WHITE ZOMBIE/ "THUNDER KISS", DOWN/ "LOSING ALL", KYUSS/ "TANGY ZIZZLE", BLACK SABBATH/ "PARANOID", KISS/"COLD GIN", "SHOCK ME", AND "ROCK AND ROLL ALL NIGHT", VAN HALEN/ "D.O.A." and an original song I wrote "OFFER MY SOUL". I have also got up with other bands and sang AC/DC "DIRTY DEEDS". I've been told sound alright, but don't consider myself a "real singer". I can't hit high notes like Warrel Dane, Geoff Tate, Halford, and I occasionally will try some Death Metal like Deicide, Six Feet Under, Sepultura, but it's hell on my throat. Oh well, I hope lex-music.com can help you out and I believe ledmag plays guitar, but I don't know if he sings.