ATTENTION! Distorted Mind eats Newark Delaware on October 2nd!!

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
To whom it may concern: ;)

We will be playing at The Ground Floor (yes... there will be b00ze!) in Newark, Delaware. We will be playing with Thunderbrew (imagine a better, more melodic, entertaining Black Label Society) for their CD Release Party.

Not sure the ticket price (probably from $5 to $8. if it's any different, i'll post it here)

Not sure the start time. I'm assuming 8pm or 9pm

Is anyone interested in going? I am talking about the people that would actually be in the area to go. Nobody from the west coast or other countries, because i know of a few of you who would LIKE to go but cant.

Insane dude, I used to live like 5 mins from there. There WILL be mad underaged ho's in that fuckin' place, so, be on the lookout for the UD girls. They're the ones ya want. The Ground Floor is a piece of shit of a place, and its in the hippie district of that crapper fuck town. If you need a studio, lemme know, I've got a got about 5 minutes from there, worked with the dude who did Boy Sets Fire's shit.

Good luck with it.

right now... no. we just recorded an EP... plus, DE is too far to travel for studio time... until we all have licenses (Oct 18 for me, Dec something for Ian)... we're currently writing a fucking long song that will take alot of time to write. we only have 14 min 15 sec of it written... 6 more minutes and we'll reach the halfway mark. thanks for the offer though :D

what are the guy's rates?

`Bout $30 per I can prolly notch out for ya. Let me know, though, if you ever do need some arrangement. How the hell'd you get booked at TGF? Stone Balloon = muy bien.