attention Karen

haha there are so much better beers...but it sepends in what mood you are....i always like Hoegaarde when the sun is shining on the terras where im drinking it...

but when you are late at night in a bar or maybe at home with friends i would recommend thing like Hertog Jan Grand Prestige, or some in that direction

but Hoegaarde is a great beer though

What's with all the Manneken Pis obsession of Americans? It's just a stupid, small, bronze statue of a peeing boy. I never understood that. Some people will walk right past Brussels' incredible city hall and not even notice it, because they're so anxious to see a pint-sized bronze statue...

89478283_3f791b39a0.jpg

YUM?!

I was drinking some chimay white at the last music show I was at, and Acie said it tasted just like Blue Moon. Not quite, but it inspired me to actually drink the blue moon since it would likely be half the price of the chimay. Turns out the Blue Moon was warm so I had to resort back to Chimay White.... HOW CONVENIENT FOR THEM.

I wasn't even aware there was a beer called "Manneken Pis". Probably only made for export or something.

I believe it's also called "Blanche de Bruxelles." I've seen it named as both on the internet so I don't know what the "official" title is, but the bars here serve it as Manneken Pis.

When I was googling for it right after I first had it, I found out they banned it in Ohio since the label was "offensive" (just a picture of Manneken Pis, hahahaha)