karen, get out of my dreams!!

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
alright, so one dream was like the day after i saw you at the anathema/blackfield show.
i was at a bookstore in dc with karen and some guy friend of hers and they were getting annoyed with me because i ran back into the store to look at more books when they wanted to go to the checkout line. this is kinda how things go when i go to a bookstore in real life, though hahah.

the one i just woke up from:
we were in line to get into some club for a metal show, in the middle of the day, in the city... but, for some reason, the line was on the roof of a building. will wasn't there and i remember telling karen "it's because he's working in white marsh." i guess there was an emergency at the walmart there and they needed him :lol:
so we're all standing in line and then a watermain breaks or something... something really bad happens on the street below and there's this huge fountain of water spraying on everyone, but it's actually toxic waste... all i remember is that it was something bad because everyone starts panicking.
so karen grabs me and me, her, and some metalhead friend of hers who barely spoke english run into the stairwell of the building and she's leading us down the stairs to the ground level, where were have to climb through a window to get out into the alley.
then we're walking around the city and passing all these cool little shops until we see one full of stuffed animals. the guy was gone for some reason. we see one shop with stuffed animals and karen says we should go there becasue she knows the owner. so then karen and i are in this store looking at stuffed animals. i remember there being lots of stuffed duckies!! :dopey:

actually, karen, my dreams are awesome with you in them!

QL8SA.gif

I don't believe any of you miscreants have ever featured in one of my dreams. Then again I remember maybe one or two dreams a year at most so who knows. Maybe my sleeping subconscious is one big nonstop Neverboard orgy.

alright, so one dream was like the day after i saw you at the anathema/blackfield show.
i was at a bookstore in dc with karen and some guy friend of hers and they were getting annoyed with me because i ran back into the store to look at more books when they wanted to go to the checkout line. this is kinda how things go when i go to a bookstore in real life, though hahah.

the one i just woke up from:
we were in line to get into some club for a metal show, in the middle of the day, in the city... but, for some reason, the line was on the roof of a building. will wasn't there and i remember telling karen "it's because he's working in white marsh." i guess there was an emergency at the walmart there and they needed him :lol:
so we're all standing in line and then a watermain breaks or something... something really bad happens on the street below and there's this huge fountain of water spraying on everyone, but it's actually toxic waste... all i remember is that it was something bad because everyone starts panicking.
so karen grabs me and me, her, and some metalhead friend of hers who barely spoke english run into the stairwell of the building and she's leading us down the stairs to the ground level, where were have to climb through a window to get out into the alley.
then we're walking around the city and passing all these cool little shops until we see one full of stuffed animals. the guy was gone for some reason. we see one shop with stuffed animals and karen says we should go there becasue she knows the owner. so then karen and i are in this store looking at stuffed animals. i remember there being lots of stuffed duckies!! :dopey:

actually, karen, my dreams are awesome with you in them!

hahahahaha LOVE IT!
Those dreams are awesome!

....naturally, I would know guys who own stuffed animal stores!