Last Night I Had a Dream with Cara and Karen!!!

its funny how fast things can manifest in my dreams given something to go on. this morning, i was dreaming i was coming into the house, then all of a sudden, TORNADO BEHIND ME gahaharrhhh. a little while later i wake up and derick is watching the weather channel. i asked him if they had been talking about a tornado and they had....

...oh...and at one point...i was running through the desert trying to escape insane goats and rams...and i think i was naked...wewt!

hahaha don't do it karen, don't deface your undoubtedly beautiful butt with N E A L

neal the other month I saw the worst, most disgusting tattoo I've ever seen: a giant fat woman in a tank top with 2 inch high letters on her upper arm that said LICK MY PUSSY.

I shit you not, it was enough to make me vomit. I had to look away real quick because I didn't want her to think I was interested :)

ct_thrash said:
TORNADO BEHIND ME gahaharrhhh.
I hate tornado dreams, just for the fact that THERES ALWAYS HUNDREDS OF THEM AND THEY ALL CHASE MEEEE.

and after tornados, there always comes huge fireballs from the sky, destroying any house I want to hide in. :ill:

...ahem.

I had a strange dream recently, where I was locked up in some sort of cell. You know, those tiny ones with like only a bed and the other half of it is just as big as the bed, but empty.

Then, suddenly people would come one by one into there and say hi. Of course, there was always the one that stayed a little longer and gave me a totally swell hug. :)

I woke up all tingly.

lizard said:
hahaha don't do it karen, don't deface your undoubtedly beautiful butt with N E A L

hahahaha just the idea makes me laugh so hard let me tell you
:tickled: :tickled:

lizard said:
neal the other month I saw the worst, most disgusting tattoo I've ever seen: a giant fat woman in a tank top with 2 inch high letters on her upper arm that said LICK MY PUSSY.

I shit you not, it was enough to make me vomit. I had to look away real quick because I didn't want her to think I was interested :)

EEEwwww!!! that is just wrong in so many levels!!! :yuk: