Attention

Udo Dirkschneider Pwns all. He has superior range, versatlity, and good looks:

dirkschneider_udo_2005_06_24_1.jpg

Look at him in your avatar, i can just imagine him saying "i want your soul cause im such a scary motherfucker" in a little whiny voice. Go lick a cock. Anyways im off fishing have fun peepz.

Look at him in your avatar, i can just imagine him saying "i want your soul cause im such a scary motherfucker" in a little whiny voice. Go lick a cock. Anyways im off fishing have fun peepz.

No talking back to the mod, how dare you defend yourself.

Watch out for the sharks hahaha dont hurt em:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Uhm. SHUSH.

I cant stop laughing at Adrians post. lol. I want your soul, im such a scary motherfucker. Haha. I can sooo see him saying that, then hiding behind someone =P

Uhm. SHUSH.

I cant stop laughing at Adrians post. lol. I want your soul, im such a scary motherfucker. Haha. I can sooo see him saying that, then hiding behind someone =P

Or running away bumping into to people , spilling there drinks whilst singing Valhalla over and over again..........:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You think thats bad? Try chasing him around a house with a bucket in one hand, and toilet paper in the other, making sure he doesn't vomit everywhere, trashing the house, puking in the sink, and singing to a fuckin lightbulb. You boys are sooks, i swear!

Although the Black Ale is the toughest of brews, Coopers is the best!
I want one right now after seeing that picture.
Shane and I want to run a pipe from the coopers brewery to our houses. Who wants to help us start digging?