Brooklyn
lifesci.ucsb.edu
12 NN - 1 PM - Otherside Cafe, 400 or something Newbury Street, Boston, MA

1 - 4 PM - 361 Newbury Street, Boston MA

4 - 4:10 PM - walking down Massachusetts Ave to the Mass Ave orange
Line station, boarding outbound train.

4:20 - 4:23 PM - walking up Green Street to my apartment

4:23 - 5:15 PM - chillin

5:15 - 5:30 PM - driving to alex's (xfer's) house: Green St, right on Centre St., merging onto S. Huntington Ave., Left onto Boylston St., Right onto Harvard St., Left onto Washington St., Left onto Snow St., Right onto Union St., Right onto Shannon St.

5:30 - 5:40 - bong hits or butts or soemthing

5:40 - head to interstate 95 southbound towards Gregland.

6:40 - arrive at airport, get boarding passes and stuff

7:10 - Eating at some shitty airport restaurant like TGIFriday's or something. The the perfect time to assassinate me as I'm lifting an elegantly braised mozzarella stick to my lips.

7:45 - kicking it at the airport

9:45 - Boarding 10:10 PM Flight 140 to Baltimore, MD, Southwest Airlines.

11:35 - stepping off plane into terminal at Baltimore airport. Another great time to assassinate me, preferably right as I'm about to embrace my dad with a smile on my cherubic face.

FuSoYa said:
5:30 - 5:40 - bong hits or butts or soemthing

dude you do realise i quit smoking like two weeks ago, right?!

also, i thought our flight arrived in DC at 10:30ish?? it sucks that it's that late...wasn't Friday night "sibling night" at a bar or whatever?

Do you think FSU lurks this board looking for shittalkers the way they lurk makeoutclub and bco and lipstickandcigarettes.com and all those sorts of sites, physically destroying anyone who even utters the awkward acronym "FSU"?

a skinhead gang in boston that lurks messageboards and then beats people up who like different bands than they.

anyway this is not supposed to be an FSU post! I'm thinking bullets!

anyway seiously alex you know, i am dreading the fact that TGIFriday's at the airport will be our only food option, and unfortunately like the TGIFriday's (airport version) in Dallas, they will have a LIMITED MENU.

LIMITED to like 4 ITEMS.

AND NO BEER.

AND NO COFFEE.

AND PEPSI.

it was just a HEAD!

051003lizard.jpg

also: this happened in IOWA!