attn: anyone who wants to assassinate me

i used to have pet anoles--they ruled.

when they died i buried them in a coffee-can-coffin. toby dug them up and dumped their bodies out the next time he wanted a coffee can.

Lizard Head In Salad Tests Negative For Bacteria

Final Results Expected Monday

POSTED: 4:11 p.m. EDT May 11, 2003

CORALVILLE, Iowa -- There's good news about a lizard head found in an Iowa woman's salad. It's tested negative for salmonella.
The lizard head was found earlier this month in a carry-out salad from a restaurant in eastern Iowa.
The Johnson County Public Health Department says preliminary results showed no presence of the bacteria that causes food poisoning. Final results are expected Monday.
A University of Iowa dentistry professor filed a complaint with the health department, saying his wife discovered the lizard head in a Santa Fe Chicken Salad she bought at an Applebee's restaurant.
He says she was "upset" and probably won't be eating Santa Fe salads anytime soon.
Applebee's parent company, Apple Corporation LP, has issued a statement apologizing for what it calls an isolated incident.
The statement says the restaurant is now using pre-cut, pre-cleaned lettuce for its salads.
Copyright 2003 by The Associated Press