Attn: Black Sabbath fans

He had a doom section on his metal family tree thing.
I think it had Trouble, Saint Vitus, Cathedral, and I can't recall who else. I admit though, he didn't present it too much. I have only seen the edited version on VH1 Classic.

I would love to see a BORN AGAIN tour, though it will never happen.
Hell, Deep Purple can't seem to pull off a US tour on their own.

From people that saw it, they tell me you didn't miss much. I have the Born In Hell bootleg from that era... It's okay, but nothing outstanding. Sounds like Ian was a bit... Shall we say, Trashed? :lol:

They could probably pull it off with the help of Ritchie "YOU'RE FIRED" Blackmore.

No. Ritchie Blackmore is the man. The early Rainbow albums prove this. Even in Deep Purple and Blackmore's Night he proves he is "the shit".

Agreed on all points.

Any power metal fan who doesn't think their favorite bands were strongly influenced by the RITCHIE BLACKMOORE'S RAINBOW album know VERY little about metal.

A song that really stood out for me from the first Rainbow album was "Temple of the King". Unfortunately I have no idea if there's any video footage of Dio singing this song. However in the last re-incarnation of Rainbow in '96 they played this tune with Doogie White singing. I have a bootleg from Germany from that tour and they kick this song in the ass!
I wanna see Rainbow Live god dammit! :mad: :mad:

When it came out, I actually (secretly) loved the BENT OUT OF SHAPE album. Street of Dreams is a great ballad. Sort of a guilty pleasure.

I don't feel guilty about my pleasures. Bent out of shape is an album that I listened to a lot (even though the drums sound like a drum machine throughout the record) and you just made me play it on my computer. :)