attn: BodyRemover

azal

love is the answer
Nov 12, 2002
Belgrade, Serbia
Visit site
why was there a foot of water in my downstairs bathroom when I came back from my job interview?

and why was the hand soap bottle in the toilet?
and why was/is there soggy mens underwear that is not mine in that same bathroom behind the little garbage can?

plz xplain thnx

:O:O:O
looks like your job interview didn't passed just well? right :D

me to was wondering where the hell that water came from (???) I totally wet my socks when i went to take a leak just before we left... it wasn't there before i gone to bed :)
I remember i knocked something into the toilet and I also remember that I got it out immediately (!!!)
about the underpants... I left you something to remember me by untill i come next time.

(((Pravi si fazondzija! pederu :D)))

8)

(pijan majmun, pre no sam legao satro odvojim 15 diskova koje nemam. Kad sam dosao kuci skapirao sam da imam sve sem dva tri :| dzabe sam u "labav kurac" stanju vukao torbu od 20 kila :) :) )

hehe

hmmm

maybe my toilet or sink are leaking...will have to investigate.
and by investigate, I mean call a plumber. (Sljivar)

remember when you fell and hit your head on the staircase?
I thought you were gonna die
that was funny as hell

Did you puke upstairs? because there's wine stains on the toilet seat.

but maybe that's been there since new years and I just haven't noticed.

note to self: must poop more.

I fell down the stairs !?!?!?
I don't remember that at all.
eighter I don't remember how i climbed the stairs actually? atmof I don't remember when and how I decided to go to sleep :)
more information could be usefull :)

I didn't puke. I did it next to some fancy chick in the buss. she was all like "why the fuck are you puking into your sack?"

i forgot to bring plactic bag, bitch :D