ATTN: Drama Queen

Bastard_Chaser said:
What are you doing Duncan? First you delete my initial post, now it is back and the other post which only shows that I made fun of you... is gone. Seems like this is your playground... ehhh... Statements are statements, if you can´t take them, well then.

Stop using your stupid prejudices. It looks like you were born and raised in a pub... man... :lol:

What exactly is your problem?

Bastard_Chaser said:
What are you doing Duncan? First you delete my initial post, now it is back and the other post which only shows that I made fun of you... is gone. Seems like this is your playground... ehhh... Statements are statements, if you can´t take them, well then.

Stop using your stupid prejudices. It looks like you were born and raised in a pub... man... :lol:

english isnt your native language, is it?

image002.jpg

You are out of my control... You are out of my control... To be out of my control... :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :devil: :loco: o_O :dopey: SUCKER...

DIE !!!

IS IT ABOUT A ROLEPLAY?

NO !!!

Frodnat said:
You are out of my control... You are out of my control... To be out of my control... :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :devil: :loco: o_O :dopey: SUCKER...

DIE !!!

IS IT ABOUT A ROLEPLAY?

NO !!!

I want to meet you Frodnat. I want you to screw me and then we shall kill ourlseves. It's my deepest fantasy, I think I'm e-in-love. You're my favourite sexy-psycho ever o_O :) :worship:

I would really look at the IP-address of drama_queen. I wonder if it is has the same origin as the one Duncan is using... I guess so!

Frodnat said:
I would really look at the IP-address of drama_queen. I wonder if it is has the same origin as the one Duncan is using... I guess so! Good that they dropped you around ´98.

Poor Frodnat gets it wrong again. I am not drama_queen and I can see his/her IP address but cant match it with anyone yet. BTW nobody dropped me, wrong again. Anyway, what exactly is your problem? I cant remember attacking you. My guess is that you have done your usual misreading thing, wrong again.