ATTN: Drama Queen

blackeyed said:
:lol: :lol:

none taken...BUT its not that its not that i dont care its just that they were the words in my head at the time of reading the obsure post, maybe your right i should have clarified some slang - but it woulda lost the comic effect (i only try to make my self laugh btw)
nah, just go on with it :D it's funny to read, and one can learn a bit hehe

Dhatura: Good luck with yer TOEFL test, i did in uni, but just for training. It's not that hard, it's gonna be no prob for yer i reckon ! (maybe it already wasn't a prob?!)

Morpheus said:
@ Achernar: maybe he meant to mutter, like, to grumble

Did he?

Bambi said:
Achernar said:
You need professional help man. You have hookers with dildos in Germany right?

Other than your mutter of course.. :tickled:

Bambi dear will you please explain what you meant to those ignorant of your pretty lingo cause I don't understand this word in this particular context at all and it fucking did my head in anyway and if you don't you have less than a week to live no kidding :wave:

Hogy a retkes túrós gecifaszba már! :yell:

blackeyed said:
BUT its not that its not that i dont care its just that they were the words in my head at the time of reading the obsure post, maybe your right i should have clarified some slang - but it woulda lost the comic effect (i only try to make my self laugh btw)

Oh, you are nice, nice, it's them tough cruel men who break my heart :cry:

Achernar said:
Would you get it if I said you were a "conarra"? No. And now the essential thing to make this post look intellectually ironic and funny. :tickled:

Is "conarra" the same as "mutter" and are both like this monster cat?

monster%20or%20cat.jpg

Achernar said:
Would you get it if I said you were a "conarra"? No. And now the essential thing to make this post look intellectually ironic and funny. :tickled:
:bah: :err: will tell you what i think as soon as i find some spic to translate me the word :)

Girls have perfected the art of being two faced thats why they never argue properley unless they have too...or they are perticularly in the mood to rip someones face off

For example on the bedsheet that is widnes sixth form college 95% of the people here are wank stains...so I adopt the two faced approach to avoid being burnt at the stake for being a Goff..

Does that happen in any other countries "Have you goff the time" "would you like sum goffee" and other such awe inspiring comments?