ATTN: Drama Queen

Strangelight said:
Poor Frodnat gets it wrong again. I am not drama_queen and I can see his/her IP address but cant match it with anyone yet. BTW nobody dropped me, wrong again. Anyway, what exactly is your problem? I cant remember attacking you. My guess is that you have done your usual misreading thing, wrong again.
Who knows, who knows... ?! Maybe I got lost in this strange forum. Projected the real world shit on the forum-members...

BUT I don´t think so! No, I really don´t think so...

btw... why don´t you just ban this stupid drama_queen...?

Frodnat said:
Who knows, who knows... ?! Maybe I got lost in this strange forum. Projected the real world shit on the forum-members...

what the fuck?! right, hang on a minute lad, is it just me or can nobody else quite grasp what this boy is talking about?!.....i may just be loosing me marbles like but fuck me - he sounds like hes off his cake.

you're all

britney_crazy.jpg

Frodnat said:

btw... why don´t you just ban this stupid drama_queen...?

I cant actually ban people, I can only delete posts. Is all this shit because you think Im drama_queen?

blackeyed said:
what the fuck?! right, hang on a minute lad, is it just me or can nobody else quite grasp what this boy is talking about?!.....i may just be loosing me marbles like but fuck me - he sounds like hes off his cake.
You're not alone, he's up in some higher intellectual level. Oh, and let me make this post look funny and clever. :tickled:

blackeyed said:

For that matter I often misunderstand (or don't understand at all) a lot of people here, mainly the native speakers, for example you or Strangelight or Bambi or Susie. You're on a comfortable English ground and use slang that we continental fuckers won't get, then you go :erk: cause we don't.

"loosing [losing?] me marbles" ???
"he's off his cake" ??? (okay, this latter can be deduced from the context but, oh well, fuck me).

No offence, it's just an example, but it's a fact you English mother tonguers don't care a lot of times whether we get the message or not.

So it's pretty easy for the islander elite to go :yell: and :D and :ill: and "wrongagain" in unison at Frodnat's or any other person's posts, but you're even more elusive for me sometimes.

Achernar said:
You're not alone, he's up in some higher intellectual level. Oh, and let me make this post look funny and clever. :tickled:
:lol: :lol:

Dhatura said:
For that matter I often misunderstand (or don't understand at all) a lot of people here, mainly the native speakers, for example you or Strangelight or Bambi or Susie. You're on a comfortable English ground and use slang that we continental fuckers won't get, then you go cause we don't.
"loosing [losing?] me marbles" ???
"he's off his cake" ??? (okay, this latter can be deduced from the context but, oh well, fuck me).
losing my mind/sanity and lihe you say the second is easy to interpret.
Dhatura said:
No offence, it's just an example, but it's a fact you English mother tonguers don't care a lot of times whether we get the message or not.
none taken...BUT its not that its not that i dont care its just that they were the words in my head at the time of reading the obsure post, maybe your right i should have clarified some slang - but it woulda lost the comic effect (i only try to make my self laugh btw)
So it's pretty easy for the islander elite to go and and and "wrongagain" in unison at Frodnat's or any other person's posts, but you're even more elusive for me sometimes.
ok...its not the ISLANDER ELITE, even people not from here havent got a clue what he is speaking about - Achernar par un exemple...

blackeyed said:
:lol: :lol:

ok...its not the ISLANDER ELITE, even people not from here havent got a clue what he is speaking about - Achernar par un exemple...
bang on. theres a big difference between someone not understanding the lingo and someone who just doesnt make sense in the first place. The late frodant didnt make sense but we dont need to worry anymore cos hes left now :ill: