Attn: Falsetodd

Oh dude.

Yes, it's fucking amazing. Any minor quibbles I have with it are just minor quibbles.

How far. Uh, it's kind of embarassing. I've played through all the missions and am now trying to round up the last two rampages. (So much easier than the last game!). I pretty much did nothing but play that game for like 3 weeks after it came out. I never get sick of tear assing around on a motorcycle to the strains of "2 Minutes to Midnight."

The thing is that you get points on the bar (I think) for every bullet that hits either a person or a vehicle, so use something like the M16-ish gun and start shooting at cop cars or whatever. Every few bullets the meter goes up, so bring a lot of ammunition. Once you get the hang of it its not too hard. I went up on the roof by the Skumole shack (right across the street from the biker bar) and was able to do it.

i try that...

i just moved on and did all the taxi missions... (i LOVE that you can make money with your businesses in this game, good addition)

when do you get to do missions at the ice cream factory? do you get to at all?
and does anything ever come from buying the strip joint other than creepy lap dances?

The only mission at the ice cream factory is the delivery thing in the ice cream truck. If you deliver 50 "ice creams" to people in one mission (without getting out of the truck) the factory will begin to generate revenue.
If you go into the lap dance room and stay there until you've spent $600, it'll generate up to, like $4000 at a time I think.

I had to read strategy guides for that - it's annoying that that stuff isn't documented in any way in the game.

I haven't done all of the street races yet - But I think you need to do if you want to get a 100% complete in the game (if you care).

The print works has pretty regular missions - One of them is pretty difficult where you have to storm that big cargo ship at the docks. Strategy: Use the sniper rifle to pick off as many of them as you can, then run up the stairs, off to the left, up more stairs and then into the room indicated. After you come out don't spend too much time trying to shoot the guys that are shooting at you - just run off of the ship. I had good look actually jumping over the side back onto the ground and then bookin to find a car and get back to the Print Works.

It's totally worth it, the Print Works generates a lot of money. I think you have to complete it to finish the game but I could be wrong.

i am so excited to get my ps2 for christmas that i almost have trouble sleeping. i get all giddy and start jumping on the futon yelling GTA! GTA!