dear NY GIANTS

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
attn sirs:
do you hate me? is this why you can't even pull off a halfway normal score in a PRESEASON GAME? every heard of a DEFENSIVE LINE UP???

seriously, i'm going to stab my hand with a hairpin pretty soon if you don't start doing something in this game. i mean THE FUCKING RAVENS? THE RAVENS?!??!?!

McGahee will play on 3rd downs until the coaches figure out that Henry's best contribution to the Buffalo Bills will be as trade bait.

I don't think so. Henry is not exactly the type to sit down on third down. Besides McGahee was not THAT impressive before the injury, he was good but not THAT good. Hell, he wasn't as good as Ron Dane in college...

I have never said that. All I said is that Dane was better than McGahee in college. There is no way McGahee is stealing Henry's job unless the later has an injury. Henry rushed for over 1300 yards those past two years with a very questionable line.

Well, if you think being able to cut on a dime while exercising 4.2 speed is unimpressive, I'd like to know what is. Henry does not catch as well as McGahee, and as not as devastating in the open field, two things he practiced plenty in Miami. I'm a huge advocate of a two back shotgun with three wides with the current personel but no one asked me. Imagine that, two hosses coming out of the back field with Bobby Shaw and Josh Reed high-lowing people on the front side while Eric Moulds makes people look stupid on the single receiver side. Its disgusting, as long as Drew shows some of his old form from two years back, it is going to be a very good year. Yes, Pats fans I realize that is asking a lot but I don't expect him to throw for 400 yards a game with no running backs like y'all did. Just make 3 plays a game and complete 60%of your passes and things just get ugly for the other team.

4.2 is impressive but that was pre-injury. I have not seen numbers like those mentionned since he came back, point me to this info if you have seen it. I agree that McGahee once he gets loose will be difficult to catch but breakout speed is NOT everything a running back in the NFL is. There are plenty of backs out there posting more than impressive number with a 40 much higher than that. McGahee is not a very good blocker so two backs back there and three wides might be overkill, especially with Bledsoe being slow as he is, I'd much rather see a tight end in there. It is an interesting idea but the assignements have to be pretty much spot on unless you're gonna have troubles.

Henry has proven he is a world-class back, McGahee is a contender with a bad knee. It took two years to Edgerrin James to come back to a good level after a similar injury, and this year he might finally be to the level he was before. And McGahee needs to shut up, asking for more touches when you have received a 6 mil signing bonus while not being able to walk and haven't played a down in the NFL is unnacceptable.

What concerns me about the pats is their secondary with the new rules....

I can't follow football without being in the US. I tried but it sucks.

We get like 4-5 games a week here, but NOT ALWAYS THE GIANTS.

Also I need in depth analysis in NY/NJ sports pages while taking a shit at work on Mondays, etc.

SO I just gave up on being all about the giants.

And right in the nick of time I see.