Attn: Falsetodd

Yes I have completed them - and yes it is totally worth it, because not only does the showroom generate cash, but you get access to the Hotring Racer car (kinda like a NASCAR thing) which I highly recommend for completing the street races.

I just went through and did alot of the secondary stuff today. Here's some suggestions:

Vigilante: Use a tank. The worked so that the cars you're chasing don't go ten times your speed. Get all the secret packages and get the tank. When you finish level 12 you get 150 armor.

Paramedic: Do this one near Little Havana. All the people to pick up (for the most part) will be in the airport area, so you don't have to drive all over the island to find the patients.

I also finished the Pizza delivery stuff....How am I still only 72% complete?!?!

ATTN... do not read the following if you are going to play this game!!!!

so, when lance sells you out, and the mob is trying to get your money and shit. is that the last mission in the game?
(i still haven't got the night club... or finished the movie studio missions)

ohhh and that rampage with the sword!!! that's fucking hard!!!

(i finished up getting all those cars this weekend... totally worth it)

i just put it off... i had a feeling it was the last story mission.

soo, i found something very cool last night... the chain gun.

i'm now working on hidden packages... did you find a map of where they are were, or did you just take you time and looking in every corner?

(side note - i feel very good about myself because i haven't cheated once while play this game...)

zander - am sending you private message - let me know if it works OK....

I totally got a map. I wimped out. And I didn't cheat in the game until I started doing these little piddly things like Firetruck missions etc....which are ever so much harder in this game than the last BTW...