attn: goatschool

Baliset

guitar deity
Jul 31, 2002
New England
www.maudlinofthewell.com
have you experienced any of the other angles in smackdown besides the main world title/nwo ones?

I am halfway through my second season and I am involved in the same storylines i was the first time around. i want to do the kurt angle shave your head match thing!

The only thing different is that I finally had a manager, i finally got to ride the Undertaker's bike, and I got to be rejected by Lita and Torrie Wilson which did not happen the first time.

for some reason, i had a minimal number of storylines in the first season i played. i got the european and the undisputed world title early on (is this abnormal?), and all i got was beat up for my troubles. repeatedly. the rest of the stuff going on really didn't involve me at all.

it's weird, i've played the thing for weeks and i had ONE match outside of the arena, in the ticket area. i've never seen the bike, i can't climb shit (let alone the smackdown fist or whatever else everyone raves about), i suck, but i certainly can pull off a three-horn credenza with grace and fluidity.

i want to see the kurt angle thing too.

this time around, i took on a manager (also MOLLY HOLLY), and already seem to be on a fast(er) track. i guess you can't do the first KOR without a manager? my other character had to restart the 1st season and both times, was cut from that event.

i haven't gotten very far into the second. i do have a tuxedo'd mexican wrestler and a re-make of the NES pro wrestling AMAZON cannibal running around, and his tag partner is a leatherface rip with ponytails.

gah. anyhow. i can complain about this game incessantly, but it's the only thing that entertains me on this ps2 shit so far. sorry i'm probably offering NO help though.

it entertains in a really piss you off kind of frustration.

and then there's the part where you do the pose-down with hulk hogan which is really awesome when you look at it in a ten years old nostalic kind of way.

But when you view it as a 24 year old can seem sorta gay.