Attn: Greg

1. hey greg check this out: (watch it for a second)
post-8-1071033352.gif

1. weird!

2. thanks. also one of my good friends from RI works as a claims adjuster at another insurance company so he will help me understand all this as well.

3. remember my "being ignored" issue from yesterday. i was talking about the claims adjuster who never returned my phone calls so i had to call and talk to somebody new today because i was sick of waiting. :(

1. being ignored sucks and i think you passed out on to me (see #2)

2. i ordered a personalized necklace for my mom in september. i figured it'd take a while, but this is TOO LONG. so i call the company, and they fax me a sheet that says it was delivered to my job on october 17 and it was signed for by the mailroom guy. i never got it. i called down there four times today (the mail room is like 4'x4') and no one will answer or return my call.

1. still no call back from mr. mailroom. i am going to go downstairs in a little while and grill one of the dudes.

2. it's so freakin hot in my office. help. water. please.

1. still no call. i'm like, wtg? because if they dont have it, he should at least tell me so i could POSSIBLY order another before it's incredibly way too late. christ! but no. totally blown off. of course, what he doesn't realize is that his boss is my pal and we go 4 wheeling and kayaking together upstate. so he's in trouble.

2. my skin is so dry i feel like a lizard

1. that rules. days off + solving problems = yessir.

2. i am going to go talk to the mail guy again tomorrow. i'd hate to get him in trouble if i can just solve it. hopefully it's not lost :/

3. i'm listening to little drummer boy on the radio. yikes. a david bowie version!

1. Local Lizzie Borden fanatics hold conferences in the lobby of a local community college. I had to sit through part of a tape of one once. It was . . . weird.

1. Well Preps, all these people in tweed jackets with patches on their elbows got up and proceeded to discuss, with great pomp and circumstance, various theories regarding the Borden case. Then, knowing the college, they descended from the podium to go get some punch and brownies.
2. And yes... that is what intellectuals do for fun in the MA towns bordering on RI

actually i'd like to hear it having read the file and all. but i dunno if i'd want to watch a tape of it. i'd rather like be there. if i were really bored and i could take fred.

you rang?

I'm coughing up $200 for my wife to get a pedicure, manicure, and facial at a day spa. her skin better be returned to me supple and full of life.

Baliset said:
1. i have had this bizarre urge to try and find the first Accept album(the one with the chainsaw lady on the cover). i had it on tape and there is this one song on it called "Seawinds" which used to be a good song to listen to on dreary winter days like Sunday and i want to relive that experience.
I've got Restless and Wild; its worth it alone just for the polka intro to Fast as a Shark, and Udo's bloodcurdling shriek.

that sucks about your insurance, mr. massi. man, I realize insurance of all kinds is generally necessary but the business is so creepy.

hey prep, if the mail room guy is wearing that bracelet, give him a good talking to.