Attn: Greg

there's a facial, and then what they call a "European Facial" which does include massage of neck, shoulders and arms. plus this salon is in a very toney neighborhood. I probably should have done more comparison shopping, but its nothing but top shelf treatment for my better half. at least whenever we have some money.

I also figure about $35 of that will be in tips.

hm maybe it's just less competition versus NYC and the prices go higher? it's still steep. for example, here the same, with a full massage is like maybe $150. max. with tip. and that's usually with a haircut.

Well Toby, I'll try to keep my eye out for you. I didn't mind the event itself but some of the presentations were just . . . odd. It was like the class on the subject I just had but with this strange civic pride element on top. Living near Fall River like I do, it just seems weird that they'd stress that in spite of all the other things that make the city so interesting. I mean come on: old mill town.

lizard said:
I've got Restless and Wild; its worth it alone just for the polka intro to Fast as a Shark, and Udo's bloodcurdling shriek.
yes! i love the song "Fast As A Shark" ! i remember the first time we were out in milwaukee, some friends of mine in the area took me to the Miller Brewery and in the beer garden there was this German polka band and they played that song that is at the beginning of it!

i like Accept. i think they are neat. i even like the song "Balls to the Wall" !

hi greg. today i am thinking about how hot beyonce is.
beyonce-knowles.jpg

- seriously that song with sean paul is like a SEX MACHINE song. you can't NOT freak out when it's playing. seriously. sean paul + beyonce = FREAK ON

- i went to bed at 3 i shoulda called you or something.

1. watching the video for the new beyonce song at home with jezreal i couldn't even hold a conversation. i ended up just saying 'this bitch is so shit hot on fire i can't even think straight'. now i try to find reasons to say that all the time.

1. yeah "baby boy" is crazy sexy. i am not into sean paul though. but beyonce in that video makes my mouth drop for real.

2. you should have called it would have been funny. when i finally tried going to be, pumpkin was lying across my bed and when i tried to squeeze my feet under the covers he got all upset and started trying to attack my feet under the covers. so i started trying to calm him down and when i got him calm again i picked him up and put him off to the side before he could get pissed again.

3. my cat may be an asshole but i love him.

1. freddy jumped on the bed at 5 am and ran in circles and peeled out on the side of my head and started pulling on my eyelashes. i guess he wanted some watercress pretty bad.