Attn: Greg

1. i don't have the intern as the person i get a present for. i picked my receptionist, which rules.

2. the home visit should at least be interesting. even if just for the photos on the walls.

3. i'm going to throw up on him if the intern stares at my boobs

1. bring your camera so that if said throwing up happens you can take a pic afterwards to share and to constantly remind him that being a perv to you means getting puked on unless he finds that erotic in some way.

semiretardedpervbukkake (sp)

you know prep I feel your pain. the other day this woman named Nancy, who is a complete idiot with no concept of personal space, lumbered across the floor at me and clasped me to her not inconsiderable bosoms. I felt like one of those stooge wrestlers they serve up to be beaten by the name guys. it was *shudder* revolting in the extreme.

1. in a bizarre thought i found myself thinking "i wonder if my insurance claims adjuster is hott? because she sounds kind of hott on the phone." and then i remember a time in college when my roomate got a phone call from a girl and i said to him "hey there's some hott girl on the phone for you." and he got mad because it turned out to be his sister.

1. i always get called 'hun' or 'sugar' or 'baby' or something. especially by large black women. i cannot explain why.

2. today my eyes must be exceptionally NOT okay because already 10 people have asked me if they're color contacts :(

3. i sound about 40-50 years older than i am on the phone.

1. i actually shouldn't refer to it as a drinking session as much as its just a get together at a local bar for past employees of my office who are getting together for some nostalgia.

2. preppy: :( about the eyes

3. i sound a lot more rhode island-ish on the phone than i am. i can go into an accent without hesitation especially if someone from RI calls me.

1. well i have been sleeping about 2 hours a night recently versus my usual 3-4. so i may be getting sick from that. or it's just really dry in here. my eyes sort of get lighter when i don't sleep a lot. it sucks.