ATTN: JayKeeley!

Demilich

Remember
Apr 24, 2003
Toronto, Canada
Sent your LP today. No bubble wrap, just good strong cardboard, but it's a tight fit so it should be fine.

Ok, so the real reason for this: thanks for the heads up about that :eek:f the wand and the moon: 7''! I'm not gonna get it, but it led me to check out the Netherlands' ebay and find a bunch of OTHER 7''s by them (Sol Ek Sa, My Black Fate) and the ultimate prize for me, an item of personal nostalgic value, the Midnight Will 10'' (and it's a sealed copy at 1 fucking euro!!!) So thank you, VERY much. This is a very special band to me and now I'll start collecting their shit.

This comes a bit late, but people should ALWAYS send vinyl outside the cover, otherwise the cover might get annoying ringwear and marks in shipment.

Thanks Mikko, I did that. I couldn't figure out why they did that when they sent me the Swan Road vinyls, so I asked Keeley and he cleared it up. I'm learning.

Great. Sometimes when I get records from a long distance and they've been almost everywhere before entering my door, they've damaged quite a lot, because someone hasn't bothered/knew to take the vinyl out.

I'm glad I learned before I sent my first vinyl (today), since I'll be sending out at least one more in the near future, not to mention recieving a whole pile of them. I can't wait til your Marras comes out on vinyl, I'll wait for that no matter how limited it is.

Demilich said:
Sent your LP today. No bubble wrap, just good strong cardboard, but it's a tight fit so it should be fine.

Ok, so the real reason for this: thanks for the heads up about that :eek:f the wand and the moon: 7''! I'm not gonna get it, but it led me to check out the Netherlands' ebay and find a bunch of OTHER 7''s by them (Sol Ek Sa, My Black Fate) and the ultimate prize for me, an item of personal nostalgic value, the Midnight Will 10'' (and it's a sealed copy at 1 fucking euro!!!) So thank you, VERY much. This is a very special band to me and now I'll start collecting their shit.

No problem.

PLEASE do not bid on the Einherjer. :D

M.Lehto said:
This comes a bit late, but people should ALWAYS send vinyl outside the cover, otherwise the cover might get annoying ringwear and marks in shipment.
Haha, it's good for you that I received my Drudkh vinyl before sending your Nachtmystium then, otherwise I would not have noticed that you did that and done the same for you :p (I don't often send vinyls to people)

Ann-Mari_pupper.jpg