attn: kleo and xfer but mostly kleo

Baliset

guitar deity
Jul 31, 2002
New England
www.maudlinofthewell.com
Hi guys,

Due to some unfortunate abuse by certain members, we have had to make the decision to temporarily disable the ability to place images in signatures - this is due to some people placing large images in their signatures, causing unnecessary loading times and scrolling for other members and guests.

We hope that this is only a short-term solution, and that we can implement other ways of disabling large linked images, but for now this is necessary action to take to make viewing UM easier for the majority.

Hopefully you all understand.

Regards,
Mark

good one dudes! :)

YAY!

my sig-terrorism was in reaction to the shitty, page-long animated-gif sigs that plagued UM.com. the goal was always to get some sort of rule put in, such as "your sig may not have images and be no more than one inch long" or something else reasonable. now it seems that that's going to happen, and our long national nightmare of bulky sigs will draw to a close.

kleo = government-disavowed, atrocity-committing paramilitary militia that forces a settlement

i'm so glad the reign of terror is over. so now can i put sigs on and just see normal like, 2 line long stuff and not all this crazytown-craziness?

6303593666.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

ahem, if you will, triumph of the WELL

Siblings of the motW forum, at this my greatest moment of triumph I must say once again: what sig? I see no sig!