ATTN : Koalanus

cedarbreed

Don't mean nothin'
Dec 9, 2001
A Nation on Fire
I'm ceising the occasion since you're online at the same time as me. Well man, take it easy, I know you've done a great job in the past, looking after this forum, but don't go to far with your words, I mean careful with the words you use mate ;)
It's gonna be sorted out soon, don't worry but don't be too harsh with all the persons involved in this torment.

Cheers !

Bah! Koalanuts can go as far as he wants when it comes to me.

Hey koala, tell me how my daddy fucked me, and fucked me, and fucked me up real good and how I liked it! Come on, man. tell me how he shoulda coulda and did and let all his friends as well. oooOOOOooHHH! :D Go as far as you want. Tell me who should rape my ass and how their gonna do it and torture and murder me too. Give me some pics while you're at it. Tell me just what I am. O_O Tell me what kinda sluts all us indian women are too and how fucking dirty we are. Tell me who would never touch me.
Come on.....come on......well? WELL??

bbbwwwaaaaahahaahahahahahahahahahahaaa!

AAAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, oh , aaaahaahahahahaaa!!!!!!!!

HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAAAAAAAHHHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*teheheheh!!!!!!!!!*

Come on, baby, lets hear you WHINE!!!!!!!!!! Come on, whine, stomp and scream and some more!!!!!!!!! Come on, honey....

WTF happened here? Is koalanus the same as rasher squeel billy nasty mehdi? WTF?

I think the group of them are Mehdi, Ivo, Bambi, Duncan, and Danny. It doesn't matter who is who, they're all the same when it comes to E-battles. I thought from before that koalanuts was duncan but tonight made me think it's danny because he keeps ending hostile statements with threatening to give the "peace" lecture. Sounds like him.

I dont think that Danny is involved... Also, Dunc is not here these days. I only think of one of them...

I've never posted under another e-name, i like to call people bad words to their e-faces, so to speak. Actually i havent been checking much recently

dont think danny or dunc has alternate e-faces either. Mehdi posts under his own name and im sure squeelll or whoever would too if he didnt keep getting banned lol. Actually i dont think anyone here is using two accounts and other than koalanus perhaps but i dunno who he is

Oddlly enough, I seem to recall both trona and dora using other accounts. interesting that.

trona said:
Bah! Koalanuts can go as far as he wants when it comes to me.

Hey koala, tell me how my daddy fucked me, and fucked me, and fucked me up real good and how I liked it! Come on, man. tell me how he shoulda coulda and did and let all his friends as well. oooOOOOooHHH! :D Go as far as you want. Tell me who should rape my ass and how their gonna do it and torture and murder me too. Give me some pics while you're at it. Tell me just what I am. O_O Tell me what kinda sluts all us indian women are too and how fucking dirty we are. Tell me who would never touch me.
Come on.....come on......well? WELL??

I prompt everyone on this forum to report this rude and vulgar post to a moderator please ...