Attn: M.Lehto and other vinyl purists

No.. thats not me, but i know the guy. He is reliable.

PS: I used to have 1000s of emailaddresses for trading etc but i dont have em anymore. If anyone has huge emaillists, please include my link so more people can view it. Thanx in advance.

Doomcifer said:
cirith2lq.jpg

:headbang: :kickass: THEYRE FROM MY TOWN LOLZ

E-bortion said:
pfft, mortiis, mortiis is the gayest shit ever :lol:

No fucking way! Mortiis has made glorious, glorious music... damn, when I have a lot of money I'm going to begin my Mortiis LP hunt.

Hmmmmm, Mr. Lehto- they have that Dimmu Borgir 7''. 100 Euro is pretty steep, but I haven't even seen that anywhere else.

MFJ said:
Hmmmmm, Mr. Lehto- they have that Dimmu Borgir 7''. 100 Euro is pretty steep, but I haven't even seen that anywhere else.

It's currently available at one other place too and the price might be much lower, so I'll check that one instead. Thanks anyway.

M.Lehto said:
It's currently available at one other place too and the price might be much lower, so I'll check that one instead. Thanks anyway.

Hahaha no problem... go for it! I figured I'd let someone else know about it since I'm far too broke to buy it myself.

UPDATE! NEW PRICES! 100s of rare BM lp,ep,cd,demo,shirt f/S (old Mayhem,Burzum etc)

Hello,
http://blacksale666.angelfire.com/ NEW PRICES, CHECK IT OUT!
Images of the shirts that are for sale can be found here as well.
Please check it out sometime, thank you.
Regards!