Attn: Noel

Slaytanic15

New Metal Member
Feb 16, 2003
www.angelfire.com
Why was the link to the message board I made for your band taken off of Asphyxiations website? I really hope it isnt because I defended hardcore on the Fireign board, becuase if it is, Im disgusted, but Im sure your not that petty, Mr. Lord Death sir.

Slaytanic15 said:
Why was the link to the message board I made for your band taken off of Asphyxiations website? I really hope it isnt because I defended hardcore on the Fireign board, becuase if it is, Im disgusted, but Im sure your not that petty, Mr. Lord Death sir.

It was taken off, because I'm hosting my own board for the band. For Talk about ASPHYXIATION. There has been little or no reaction on that board concerning the band. That's what I assumed it was for. It has nothing to do with anything mentioned about the hardcore stuff either. I do not care for that. No, I am not petty or Petty at all. Thank you for supporting Asphyxiation.

Lord Death said:
It was taken off, because I'm hosting my own board for the band. For Talk about ASPHYXIATION. There has been little or no reaction on that board concerning the band. That's what I assumed it was for. It has nothing to do with anything mentioned about the hardcore stuff either. I do not care for that. No, I am not petty or Petty at all. Thank you for supporting Asphyxiation.

Good stuff.
headbob.gif