Attn: Seattle folks

Bacchante

The Dreaming Mind
Mar 14, 2004
Expect severe weather within 24 hours. I've been watching this guy since day one, he is incredibly accurate. No doubt he's saved countless lives in the midwest already. The epicenter looks like Everett.

Here's the vid from yesterday..some "anomaly" i've never seen before...could it have something to do with the military radar parked in the port of Seattle? No fucking clue, but it makes a perfect circle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Max, I knew it was you, haha.
Hopefully nothing happens. The guy is already getting threats from idiotic midwest Nazis. HELLO? He's trying to HELP EVERYBODY.

I have respect for this guy. Somebody is probably going to hurt him, and that is a fucking terrible thought.

Haha, possibly? :p
I'm sure they're full of shit, but it's utterly retarded anyway

Thanks for the update! I figured heavy rain/flooding would be the issue...but what's goin' down in Everett??

Just heavier rains I believe, nothing too crazy. Peter is at work (south of here) and said the bottom of the hill where he works is pretty flooded. A co-worker flipped their car on the way in tonight but he hasn't heard any more accidents come across the radio.

fuck yeah, I'm so fucking glad nothing bad happened. :D
This crazy weather shit...it needs to stop, m'kay. I would like my seasons back please...

Is it just me or has the weather been noticeably worse this season?

It's definitely not just you. It has been. It was a particularly brutal winter here in Minnesota, and the rest of the country has seen some fucked up weather too. My mom still lives in GA, where I'm from, and she said it has been pretty rough down there with all of the weird weather and such.