Attn: Seattle folks

Research everything you can find on HAARP and Nikola Tesla. The two are very much connected. This is his technology. He was afraid of this could be deadly if it fell into the wrong hands.
They utterly fucked Tesla, stole his technology and used it for their own interests. Terrible people have followed this pattern since the beginning of time. Terrible people exist. It's not like they suddenly went extinct.

They're censoring everything that is happening/covering it up with other, less important shit, as usual. Certain individuals are already making me feel like shit about this subject and they act like everything's okie dokie....Our rad monitering systems are being shut off at critical times when we should be informing the public daily of radiation levels. The maps that I'm watching are being censored, so it's hard to see the warning signs/impairs our ability to help those that are unaware of sudden tornado activity, etc. I wish we could know what the fuck is happening, that would be nice right? What's with the opacity?

Everything is fucking wacky. I just hope that the radiation isn't very high and those weird scalar squares and circular holes showing up on maps aren't anything mysterious, but fuuuuuu....wishful thinking.

Question everything. Don't forget that you have the right to live.

My windows are being pelted with hail right now. Random...

I don't think anyone is laughing at you or your sincerity on the issue. I personally think it's junk science. Christ. Some of these people believe in HAARP earthquake beams. And people think I'm crazy for believing Osama could still be alive.

I try to help people and I get laughed at...

I'm definitely not laughing, I agree with most everything you are saying. This is exactly why I don't even really try to bring these things up with anyone anymore, because of this exact same reaction. Most of the stuff that I believe are completely rational, in that regard, and definitely not on the frayed ends of rationality, like some other things I've heard but won't get into. If someone laughs at you for this, just shrug it off and deal with it, you know about it and that's all you can really hope for. You tried and that's all you can do.

I don't think anyone is laughing at you or your sincerity on the issue. I personally think it's junk science. Christ. Some of these people believe in HAARP earthquake beams. And people think I'm crazy for believing Osama could still be alive.

Yea, and some of these people happen to be scientists who have analyzed the science of it and found out that it's quite possible, as well as probable. I don't know how much of it may be true, but based on what I've seen, it's definitely possible, if not completely probable. But yet, people who are open minded to things like that, while not even completely supportive of them, are still branded as some tin-foil hat shelter dweller, and most, if not all of the people described like that aren't like that at all. But, like most people like that, I couldn't care less for how people think of or perceive me. I am my own person, I believe what I believe, and I do what I do. Don't like it, then do something different with your life or way of thinking. Just my .02.

From what I can gather, most of these radar anomalies are centered at airports and are a result of radar systems interacting and causing interference with each other.

http://www.realistnews.net/Thread-haarp-rings-are-caused-by-airports-please-debunk

As far as the HAARP project in Alaska goes, isn't that just part of our missile defense system that bounces radar signals from the ionosphere to detect missiles over the curvature of the Earth?

As far as the HAARP project in Alaska goes, isn't that just part of our missile defense system that bounces radar signals from the ionosphere to detect missiles over the curvature of the Earth?

Nope, do some research on it. Don't trust just one site either, check several to get a better basis of what it is, instead of just one person's speculation.

Nope, do some research on it. Don't trust just one site either, check several to get a better basis of what it is, instead of just one person's speculation.

You got me interested. What is your take on the HAARP project?

The reason I believe what I do, 1. The placement of a defense system like that is optimal. 2. Theoretically you can bounce radar signals from the ionosphere, and 3. The government isn't going to say "HURR DURR. LOOKIT HERE IS OUR MISSILLESS DEFENSE SYSTEM!!11!" and that would account for the lack of contrary opinions on the issue. That's purely my opinion.

Everything I can find on the internet is merely speculation, and I speculate that HAARP is part of our missile defense system, and not the cause of eartquakes, tsunamis, mind control, bird deaths, tornadoes and global warming.

You got me interested. What is your take on the HAARP project?

The reason I believe what I do, 1. The placement of a defense system like that is optimal. 2. Theoretically you can bounce radar signals from the ionosphere, and 3. The government isn't going to say "HURR DURR. LOOKIT HERE IS OUR MISSILLESS DEFENSE SYSTEM!!11!" and that would account for the lack of contrary opinions on the issue. That's purely my opinion.

Everything I can find on the internet is merely speculation, and I speculate that HAARP is part of our missile defense system, and not the cause of eartquakes, tsunamis, mind control, bird deaths, tornadoes and global warming.

I think there might be some truth in your theory about it being part of the missile defense system, it's completely probable, and it is in an ideal location. I do not think there is any truth to the whole theory of it being used for mind control, as it's too easy to control the minds of the masses with tv and pop culture, haha. I do think however, regardless of the original intention of it, that it has been used as and is still be used as a means to manipulate the weather. Do I think that they can pinpoint somewhere and cause an earthquake, downpour, tornado, etc...? No, I don't, but I do think that different elements of the weather and such can be affected by it. Now, is it intentional or used for a type of warfare? Who knows, I certainly don't, and don't care to speculate on the matter. As for the recent change in weather over the past years, I think it could probably be linked without too much problem by someone who is familiar with the ins and outs of those particular sciences. The evidence that I have seen definitely shows me that it is possible, however I'm not even close to being a scientist, so I don't have a professional opinion on it. There are plenty who do, and while nothing has been proven (if it had been we wouldn't be having this conversation), there is most assuredly some pretty sound theory behind it.

Guys, I want to talk more about this so badly...I feel like giving up with people.

I wrote a response to the comment about people laughing, but it goes pretty deep and leads to some stuff that I've been forbidden to speak about.

No wonder good people like Tesla die broke, alone and lonely.

Guys, I want to talk more about this so badly...I feel like giving up with people.

I wrote a response to the comment about people laughing, but it goes pretty deep and leads to some stuff that I've been forbidden to speak about.

No wonder good people like Tesla die broke, alone and lonely.

Well, if Max laughs at you again, I'll just ask for that Ancient Rites shirt from HC back, :lol:

People that are currently in my life/on my mind because of the situation I'm in

(Response to replicated)

Is anyone in this thread receiving messages through the radio or tv? Because this is dangerously close to that.