Attn Strangelight

alcaloidesametllertitle.gif

snow2fall said:
Huh?? :guh: I don't even know you. So how could I tell whether you're bitter or not?! I've heard others calling you bitter though. And you do come across as bitter on the forum sometimes.

I think anyone on earth would be bitter if they were sold up the river and lied about. Thats over with now because I made an effort to forgive. I just find it purely ironic that I'm looked upon as the bad guy or something. Must be my hairs.

sure goods deeds never go unpunished then its the dog with the bad name for the hard road and isnt it often the devil who appears as an angel but never tell your secrets to even a fence etc

Strangelight said:
I think anyone on earth would be bitter if they were sold up the river and lied about. Thats over with now because I made an effort to forgive. I just find it purely ironic that I'm looked upon as the bad guy or something. Must be my hairs.
Cut them off!
I cut my hairs and now people think i'm a nice guy...as if long-haired men were all psychopaths.
Well, i personally thought "you're just bitter" was a kind of motto, an over-used expression.
Nobody's good or bad on a forum, as long as you don't really know people you can't say "HE is a bastard", "SHE is a cunt" bla bla.
That's childish preteen-like.
o_O

I just found a torrent stream for every single game supported by the MAME emulator... that's like about 4000 classic arcade games, with all their artwork, extras, etc... I must have pleased baby Jesus in my sleep last night...

snow2fall said:
Huh?? :guh: I don't even know you. So how could I tell whether you're bitter or not?! I've heard others calling you bitter though. And you do come across as bitter on the forum sometimes.

detail

Show us your evil face instead... :) :headbang: