strangelight records forum

Bambi said:
Ill never get acrapolyse now though. Hugely overated film

Nice one, i thought i was the only one who doesn't get it.

Platoon was good yes. The thin red line wasn't too bad either. We were Soldiers deffo too patriotic for me liking. To end all wars was good too imo.
Anyone seen Saints and Soldiers? Thought it was alright that one.

Bambi said:
Ill never get acrapolyse now though. Hugely overated film

Nice one, i thought i was the only one who doesn't get it.

Platoon was good yes. The thin red line wasn't too bad either. We were Soldiers deffo too patriotic for me liking. To end all wars was good too imo.
Anyone seen Saints and Soldiers? Thought it was alright that one.

bleed_black_orchid said:
I love platoon. I agree with the saving private ryan thing once they are off the beach apart from the bit where that guy snipes someone in the eye. That was pretty good.

Is braveheart a war film? or just an excuse for Mel Gibson to look good in a skirt? either way good film..

was deer hunter up there? Born on the fourth of July?

yeah they were all in the running, including braveheart. deer hunter is an awesome film. the bastards told you what happened at the end of das boot and i havent seen it yet :erk:

016.jpg

munnkie said:
some toss bag at the strangelight records forum has banned me! just cause i said fück terrorizer magazine.

whatever cnut banned me can let me know why here.

i know believe in karma o_O

funny how people use the term troll indiscriminately these days, when they mean cracking, flaming etc etc, :ill:

well, seing as most people seem to congregate at the ion forum now, I ain't gonna lose sleep over being banned at the strangelight one. guess I'll have to watch my potty mouth though.

god forbid mehdi. terrorizer is the most informative, honest, and good-old-fashioned-value-for-money read out there.

i've done it again haven't i?