strangelight records forum

munnkie

New Metal Member
Nov 9, 2004
some toss bag at the strangelight records forum has banned me! just cause i said fück terrorizer magazine.

whatever cnut banned me can let me know why here.

munnkie said:
some toss bag at the strangelight records forum has banned me! just cause i said fück terrorizer magazine.

whatever cnut banned me can let me know why here.

and dont worry, you can say both fuck and cunt here without fear of reprisal. this forum isnt gay :Spin:

i just don't get why i would be banned for that. i guess that's what pisses me off most.

still, fuck 'em, no one has anything interesting to say there anyway.

I just got banned for my contributions to that thread, i didnt even use bad language or insult anyone, i was banned for "making fun" of der phorum phurhrer orders :yell:

How teutonic. :tickled:

I'd sent der phorum phuhrer back a PM pointing out that like all wanna be dictators he didnt like being "made fun" of and that basically he was a hypocrite who used PMs to hide his double standards. But, of course, the ghey bb software surrendered when i sent it :tickled:

I only showed up on that place again cos someone tipped me off that he'd started running his mouth about "warning" me and others, im aint gonna stand for that now :ill:

gd_0008.jpg

I pm'ed him the link, no auschwitz was wrong. We're the good guys so we give the krauts a chance before pounding em back into the dark ages. There was a top 100 war movies program on channel four last night. Apparently clint eastwood machine gunned 84 nazis in total during "where eagles dare". Sound

kissuass.jpg

I didnt even watch it, just took it for granted that private ryan was number one. Was where eagles dare in there somewhere? fucking should be. I suppose shindlers list was also in top 10, along with platoon.

yep both up there, but platoon was good though. zulu did very well too. Where eagles dare was top 20 at least

Ill never get acrapolyse now though. Hugely overated film

I love platoon. I agree with the saving private ryan thing once they are off the beach apart from the bit where that guy snipes someone in the eye. That was pretty good.

Is braveheart a war film? or just an excuse for Mel Gibson to look good in a skirt? either way good film..

was deer hunter up there? Born on the fourth of July?