attn: the dope and osmo

success.jpg

i missed you, dope.

Not as much as I missed posting. God it's fun.

And as for the toe, it still hurts a bit. I have to go to my first conditioning workout for crew in 15 minutes, which will probably involve running stairs around the basketball arena, so that'll be comfortable.

Yes, I am a damn yankee but if I have any choice, I'll end up living here or around Boston, I like both better than home. Not to hate on my homeland because the place is nice, the problem is the people. Impolite, fast moving, and totally materialistic, but perhaps that was just my small town. To address the Dope, the contest this weekend will be rough but hey, I'm gonna be on TV playing football against a nationally ranked team, let's review the possibilities:
A) we get destroyed and I get lots of reps during garbage time to pad my stats.
B) we keep it close, earning a moral victory for a small time program. We gain the respect of the rest of our opponents and set a tone for a great season.
C) We win... need I say more? Upset of the year? Perhaps? I think so.

I'm feeling pretty good about it but I will say that with the double major and the travelling squad responsibilities, I'm crazy busy. Oh wait, I forgot maintaining my harem of hoes, that requires plenty of time.