ATTN : Tinnitus Suffers (all?)

flhctroll

Mar 23, 2006
Fox Lake, IL
amproductions.info
Hey yall. Was reading up on tinnitus cures the other day. They say no cure (why would they want a cure anyway, no more money=no more research jobs) but the US Goverment has some kind of pill. Anyway, I saw an idea to help. Wear earplugs when you sleep. The idea is so that is all your brain hears is the ringing and when you take them out the everyday noises will be louder in comparison. Singnal to noise ratio type thing I guess. I tried it out 2 nights in a row. The first night I apparently took them out in my sleep. Didn't notice anything that day. Last night put them in again. This time I actually kept them in for a while but woke up with only one in. I can actually notice my ringing is out of ballance now. Not alot, but noticeable. There might be something behind this concept. Hopefully I can actually leave them both in all night. Damn night terrors :)"Cobra's...COBRA'S"

I work with so much white noise around me that I think my tinnitus just blends in. I've become so accustomed to it that I think my ears have trained themselves to distinguish between the white noise/ringing and what I'm actually hearing, lol.

KeithRT99 said:
i've actually been considering wearing earplugs in my sleep, but it's not feasible because i have to get up at 5 am, and it would suck to miss my alarm.

This is why my alarm is Whisper Supremacy.

Jeff