Audio Interface/Midi Keyboard Help

noble savage

Oct 28, 2004
Indiana
Hi guys,

I don't have much experience in home recording so I was wondering if anyone could help me out.

I just purchased an M-Audio Session Keystudio (49 keys). It came with a mini Audio interface and it seems to work fine. However, I also have an M-Audio Fast Track Pro that I use for my guitar. I can't seem to figure out how, or if it is even possible, to get the Midi Keyboard to run through that instead of the mini interface. It will be kind of annoying having to take up two USB ports when I hope, ideally, I'll only need one. I tried changing the settings in the effects program the keyboard came with, but it is still not working. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Nevermind.. I had the volume on the keyboard turned down all of the way down. Funny how I spent an hour and a half of fiddling with it and never noticed. You can delete this thread before too many people see how stupid I am. Haha:lol:

Hi guys,

I don't have much experience in home recording so I was wondering if anyone could help me out.

I just purchased an M-Audio Session Keystudio (49 keys). It came with a mini Audio interface and it seems to work fine. However, I also have an M-Audio Fast Track Pro that I use for my guitar. I can't seem to figure out how, or if it is even possible, to get the Midi Keyboard to run through that instead of the mini interface. It will be kind of annoying having to take up two USB ports when I hope, ideally, I'll only need one. I tried changing the settings in the effects program the keyboard came with, but it is still not working. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Nevermind.. I had the volume on the keyboard turned down all of the way down. Funny how I spent an hour and a half of fiddling with it and never noticed. You can delete this thread before too many people see how stupid I am. Haha:lol:

Ha TOO LATE!! :p