Audioscrobbler

MysticX9 said:
Right, sometimes you're just in the mood for a certain band so
you play them an inordinate amount of time; my overall artist chart
hasn't updated since July 4th...

Neal

I hear ya on that one. After getting signed up last night, I realized that it looked like I only listen to one band since I tend to just let each album play straight through. So, I started using my randomizer option again. I'd forgotten how fun that can be, especially when you have a playlist filled with "intro" tracks. :tickled:

--Mike

The overall artist chart is updated based on how many songs you've listened to. The numbers aren't what they use, but just an example like if you've played a thousand songs, it updates every hundreth song. That's not the real setting, but that's the way it works.

Thanks, same to you...I see Riverside is at the top of your lists. I still need to get that album, and now I want it even more!

...for some reason, my playlist hasn't been updating for a few days, and I think I might have to re-install both my itunes & iScrobbler. I know the site has been down for a little bit... but I noticed there are a few things they changed that I need to update everything again.... :cry:

BTW...anyone here who wants to include me on their freinds list, is more than welcome to add me.
:wave:

\m/
Dustin

Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on, my top artist list just updated
for the first time since July 4th, but everything seems to be working
O.K. now. You might want to take a look at the forum section under
iTunes and see if there is any info there...

I dont have any of the media players that are listed there, so I just said screw it. I like the media player I use quite a bit because it is so easy to do everything on it.

What media player do you have that it doesn't have a plugin for? You're really missing out if you don't at least try Winamp, also. So awesome.

What about a progpower usa forum group on audioscrobbler?

If we get 10 people upping their stuff, then the group gets it's own charts every week. Pretty nifty stuff, especially if you have 10+ people who listen to a lot of music. What do you all think?

I have musicmatch it is just totally easy to use. I tried winamp and I didnt really like the format with having to scroll through all the songs. In musicmatch each band is like a mini folder so that way I have to only scroll through like a 100 bands or whatever rather than 6600 songs.

jhallum said:
What about a progpower usa forum group on audioscrobbler?

If we get 10 people upping their stuff, then the group gets it's own charts every week. Pretty nifty stuff, especially if you have 10+ people who listen to a lot of music. What do you all think?

I like the idea, it would be interesting to see the weekly charts -

Neal

Dolamite S. Biffle said:
I have musicmatch it is just totally easy to use. I tried winamp and I didnt really like the format with having to scroll through all the songs. In musicmatch each band is like a mini folder so that way I have to only scroll through like a 100 bands or whatever rather than 6600 songs.

You're missing out on Winamp......or maybe you have an old version or something? You have the playlists, which yes, you have to scroll through. But the best part is local media, where you set folders where all your music is. Then there's a search bar at the top, and you type in a band, album, song, genre, whatever, and it pulls that up for fast playing. Then you can use the playlists if you just want to randomize your songs or something.