Augury

Mar 1, 2009
I haven't seen any mention of this band at all....anywhere really. They released an album recently that I'm currently consumed by......

Last edited by a moderator:
San Francisco Bay Area metallers DEATH ANGEL will play several headlining shows immediately before their North American tour with SOILWORK, AUGURY, MUTINY WITHIN and SWASHBUCKLE. Note -The Fuck? Death Angel may be the best band I have ever saw live. Who the fuck books these horrible amalgamations?

The dates are as follows:

July 07 - Sparks, NV @ New Oasis
July 08 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Club Vegas
July 09 - Farmington, NM @ Gators
July 10 - Amarillo, TX @ The War Legion
July 11 - Tulsa, OK @ The Marquee
July 12 - Nashville, TN @ The Muse
They're also doing a free L.A show.

July 11 - Tulsa, OK @ The Marquee

Anyone who lives remotely close ( which i know none of you do) should come out and say hi. I work at the Marquee as a loader and security/ doorman. My boss is the manager. Im so excited, the end of the month is the Sonata Arctica show and four days before is Overkill, Vader, and God Dethroned.

do you even get to see the shows or do you get to stand in the entrance with your arms crossed while overkill is playin

When the show actually starts I switch from Door to stage. I stood on stage all night while Cannibal corpse, Napalm Death, Epica, Kataklysm, Arsis, Behemoth, etc etc. Its awesome. We are a real laid back company. Sonata Arctica is playing soon and I told my boss Ill be right up front on stage all night. Since I work for the guy who owns the club and the production company that rents the club and Im not some private contract security or worker I can basically do what i want. Its easier to explain when speaking instead of typing. Its a small club too . Max 475 people. We have a big arena in Tulsa that people like AcDC and Billy Joey play at, then there is the Cains Ballroom which hold over a thousand for shows like Killswitch Engage and Tech Nine. ( just giving examples) Then our club which does most the metal and indie rock shows. You have to remember it is Tulsa OK. Corpse was the most packed i had ever seen it. 500 plus in there. Overkill ill be right up front or on stage and screaming Elimination.