Aus Grind Tube

I keep forgetting my friggin video camera. I was meaning to take it to the Pisschrist gig, didn't happen, then the Deathjam one, forgot it as well... alcohol does something something brain something something.
There should be some more Mother Eel stuff up eventually, waiting on the Beyond Terror boys to send me the footage they shot.
Nobody else seems to be shooting much footage or they've got their own channels to put them up. That Darker Half footage was pretty good.

Part III of BTBG's set is up.

Still Coming: a bit of Ulcerate and most of Portal's set. As well as Beer Corpse and TheDownGoing, Dining In Tuscany and Agents Of Abhorrence from the Wolves In The Throne Room show.

Just need better gear. I don't mind the visuals so much, but the sound is so super bad. I need somebody to look after that and then I can sort it out into something that wouldn't be too bad at all.

Been busy and have put up footage of Mother Eel from Slaughterfest and several bands from East West Deathfest III including: Grannyfist, Infested Entrails, Lower Back Problems, Putrefaction, Autolysis, Disciples of Torture and Festering Drippage.
The next 2 videos will be Hell Itself and Tortured's East West set.