Aussie Bands For PP Europe!

nightwish58

Feb 11, 2002
New York
Visit site
How about the likes of Vanishing Point, Eyefear, Voyager, Black Majesty!!! Now a combo of those would really spike it up a notch for me. Can't waitr to hear the rest of the lineup; very promising so far!!!

How about the likes of Vanishing Point, Eyefear, Voyager, Black Majesty!!! Now a combo of those would really spike it up a notch for me. Can't waitr to hear the rest of the lineup; very promising so far!!!

We have never been contacted for either PP Europe or USA , I have read over the years the replies from the organizers/people involved with PP on these forums to peoples requests.
The likelihood of VP getting to either of these festivals seems negative because we have never been contacted and we seem to know what the answers to us getting ourselves over to any PP gigs as being answered on these very forums heh heh , how truly amazing is that !

Chris,

I can't remember that we ever were contacted by VP for ProgPower Europe, because we might be interested to have you on stage some day. It all only depends what your plans are for a tour, because we are unable to finance the trip from Australia to The Netherlands.

So in case you are seriously interested in touring Europe someday again and would like to be part of ProgPower Europe please get in touch with us and we will see what is possible and what not. Contact me through rene@progpower.eu.

Rene

check your pm's Rene , thanks for your reply mate :)

Chris,

I can't remember that we ever were contacted by VP for ProgPower Europe, because we might be interested to have you on stage some day. It all only depends what your plans are for a tour, because we are unable to finance the trip from Australia to The Netherlands.

So in case you are seriously interested in touring Europe someday again and would like to be part of ProgPower Europe please get in touch with us and we will see what is possible and what not. Contact me through rene@progpower.eu.

Rene

Wow, this would truly be amazing! VP is one of my favorite bands and I know excatly what Chris is referring to. I have posted on the PP USA forum about VP and the common response was it would be way too expensive. But as Chris said, why assume... Just ask!!! Here's to VP for any PP, but Rene, if you could pull it off for this year, that would be sick. All of their albums are great and they would be an unreal mid card band.

Please have Voyager play at this year's ProgPower!!! They are definately my favourite Australian band and I'd love to see them again but as I'll already be over in Europe, will definately be coming to this festival regardless!

Also, either Vanishing Point or LORD would be amazing additions to the festival as both of them are amazing live!

Well, only 1 band to go and still no band from Australia? Does it mean that we did not succeed to book the Australian band we were talking to? Well, we did, and on Friday 22 August we will announce this band that completes the line-up for this year's edition of ProgPower Europe.