aussie instore

Not yet. Will keep you posted. Wade (Aussie Street Team Leader) will probably be the man for info.

reidie said:
it'd be great if u could keep me updated 2
also its there gona be any aftershow/meet and greet passes?

seen em 3 times but never been able to meet / have a beer with them which annoys the shit outta me . anyone else in the same predicament ?. :headbang:

I agree.
lets get some good aussie beer into em after the aussie show's. A few after show vb's will go down a treat! Whatta ya say Mr. Wu? My buy!

hey there,
Dave mustaine signed my clash of the titans shirt last week at the meet and greet after show so I am dying to get anthrax to sign it. Very much want pics with the band!!!!

if there's not a instore i'll do what i did last time and hang out the back door of the venue until their van pulls up, last time i was standing there with fadedhalo and we got to meet dave mustaine and the megadeth fellers, it was great

Thanks Reidie!! Well fuck a doodledoo - lucky ol' Perth. I'll see you there! :wave: Not that I know who you are- lol!! Bring on the 18th :headbang: :hotjump: :headbang:

Can I just say its great to see Anthrax support cities like Adelaide & Perth which normally get looked over when bands tour. Fantastic work lads!

aliasp said:
Can I just say its great to see Anthrax support cities like Adelaide & Perth which normally get looked over when bands tour. Fantastic work lads!

Too true, but at least you South Aussies got the ''THRAX on the WCFYA tour.