Australian Tour 2008

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOT.

Cannot wait for the Melb gig, booking tickets asap :D

So excited. Perth is AA too this time (it doesn't say in first post but it is according to quite a few sites i've seen).

this is awesome news, I had a chance to see Opeth the last time they got here but because of unexpected family emergencies I never got to go, Brisbane gig here I come !!

I'd never heard of Opeth the first time they came, and missed them in 06, so I'm so keen to finally see them live here in Adelaide!!! :D

Hello there!
Opeth were in Australia in 2003, 2004 and 2006. Mike loves Australia and so do I :). We had our honeymoon downunder in 2004. Your country is really beautiful! Anna

That's awesome, glad you guys enjoy it here! :)

When touring in Aus in 2006, Mikael promised to play Black Rose Immortal on their next Australian tour.
I have faith he will keep his promise.

That would be awesome, I hope they do plenty of their epic songs on this tour... :headbang:

Tickets bought, I must say I'm quite Pumped.

Just seeing all of the Opeth shirts at the PT gig made me anxious for the atmosphere again..

Also bought a ticket for my bro. He aint a fan... yet.

Having the ticket now has made me even more pumped than before (didnt think that was possible). Still hope they keep wreath and serenity painted death on the setlist

^Yes. Seeing them in Melbourne on Friday, the flying to Sydney the next morning. I decided on going to Sydney as well as I worked the travel there and back to about $140. Plus as it's one gig in Melbourne I can't resist seeing them twice for a hundred odd extra.