Australian Tours???

Décadent said:
You mean Bundaberg? Uhg... wretched piratey antics... and lots of fuzzy memories.
THats the one. Fuck me, that gets you very drunk :kickass:

Some of my Aussie relatives bought me a couple of bottles two years ago.

I still have the hangover.:headbang:

Before my 16th birthday I'd emptied about 2 dozen of them and stacked them on my shelf. I haven't been able to touch the stuff since my 17th birthday. Which is a shame because the fuckin' factory/distillery is only about 2 hours from here.

I'm going to drink Fosters all night in honour of you fellows!

We should have sent more convicts and less religious nutters out to America, and then maybe it would be as cool as Australia too.

:kickass:

Carcassian said:
I'm going to drink Fosters all night in honour of you fellows!

We should have sent more convicts and less religious nutters out to America, and then maybe it would be as cool as Australia too.

:kickass:
PADDY LIKES HIS FOSTERS NICE AND COLD BRUV:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :Smokin:

Shiny McShining Rodriguez said:
I thought it was only asians that drank Fosters? And only cowboys, who drive utes with rediculous mudflaps and antennae on them that drank Bundaberg...

You live and you learn.

meh, i dont like fosters myself but i have it occasionally
Bundaberg is some potent shit that will catch up on you if you dont watch it :kickass:

byrne said:
VB is the best "every day beer". what you got against it you troublemaker?

though i do agree coopers pale ale sucks.

yeh i agree vb is a good beer to have if you have like a few every day but im not a huge fan of it myself.
I much prefer say TEDs :kickass:

Yah, TED's tend to win the "best average every day beer", even though they're $40 a carton. Carlton Cold do a decent job too.

VB's win the "less than $30 a carton" league, though that's not saying much. Actually I've discovered these lovely imports... Amsterdam Mariner, Dutch Premiums for $32 a carton. Can't beat it. Can only find 'em at BWS though.

argh. cartlon cold and TED's are the beers i can stand the least. they are AWFUL!

im shocked you can buy VB for less than $30 though. its always between $32 and $36 in syd.

also, you can get some beer called "hollandia" quite cheaply as well - some dutch import for about $30, although they are 330ml bottles.

byrne said:
argh. cartlon cold and TED's are the beers i can stand the least. they are AWFUL!

im shocked you can buy VB for less than $30 though. its always between $32 and $36 in syd.

also, you can get some beer called "hollandia" quite cheaply as well - some dutch import for about $30, although they are 330ml bottles.

mmm here vb is normally around the $30 mark
you dont like TEDs? ah man i love em, ah well
what do we rekon a good up market beer would be? Crowns, Boags?

i like boags and redback if im paying >$40 for a case, redback being the better of that two.

MatildaBayRedback.jpg

actually a lot of the matilda bay beers are quite good.

tooheys pilsner is also a good drink which prices around TEDs.

Uhg, Tooheys Pils are AWFUL. Fucking terrible. Never tried redback, but when I'm in the mood to drink a $45 carton I usually go for Hahn Premium or Boags. Good shit.

Décadent said:
Uhg, Tooheys Pils are AWFUL. Fucking terrible. Never tried redback, but when I'm in the mood to drink a $45 carton I usually go for Hahn Premium or Boags. Good shit.

yep :kickass:
heinekan? or however the fuck you spell it