Autumn Darkness

Nebulosa

New Metal Member
Oct 18, 2002
Northland
nebulosa.patser.net
Made a World the other day in Gimp, During the art i was listening to "Brave Murder Day" so why not post it. (most great to paint with the right atmosphere)

Autumn Darkness...
autumn-darkness.jpg

Havent got any album after "Brave murder day"...
Maybe look them up someday on my other things to buy list...

It's always nice to see new "faces" around here (as long as it isn't another incarnation of Lord Darksoul ;) ).
Welcome :wave:

Yes! Welcome! Very interesting image you have here. I keep looking at it. If you were a Canadian, it would seem almost anti-canadian flag (e.g. upside down maple leaf, worm crawling in and out, eating it from both sides), which I don't have any problem with whatsoever! lol! I'm from the province of Alberta, and I'm all about seperating from Canada. Love my province, hate my country.

wow... amazing picture, nebulosa... and definitely get some of the newer katatonia stuff, it's fantastic!

I don't know if they have toured the States per se, but I know that they have at least played the Milawaukee (sp?) MetalFest at least once... and apparently they were one of the highlights to fans and non fans alike. I've never heard of them doing the big tour thing down there tho.