Autumn Reflection Video online

I can't get enough of this song
I want to play it on guitar so PLEASE GIVE ME THE GUITAR TABS^^

Larry and i have discussed making good tabs for most of the songs. Not the shitty half assed ones I did that are on the web site haha. We just have to find some free time to do them. We will have them hopefully fairly soon so keep a look out for them in the near future.

Hello Paul,
I'm a bit said cause once more a great band decides to release a music video from a great song, a great record but guess what, the video comes in flash!! :puke:
Why the hell that?? Flash videos sucks. I know that they are very good for a quick view but for fans of great music and great videos flash is a no go. More and more high quality vids appear less and less on the net. And appears that the bands corroborates with that. I beg you please, to release the video in a proper way, like the "[FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]The Pale Haunt Departure". It doesn't need to be big as hell, you can encoded with divx and it can stay small and with great quality. I have great music videos with great resolution, bigger than 640x480, and still bellow the 50Mb. And for the bandwidth that it can take, you can put it on torrent, emule, rapidshare, u name it... it doesn't need to be on your site...
Think about it please, I hope u do.
[/FONT]

Hello Paul,
I'm a bit said cause once more a great band decides to release a music video from a great song, a great record but guess what, the video comes in flash!! :puke:
Why the hell that?? Flash videos sucks. I know that they are very good for a quick view but for fans of great music and great videos flash is a no go. More and more high quality vids appear less and less on the net. And appears that the bands corroborates with that. I beg you please, to release the video in a proper way, like the "[FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]The Pale Haunt Departure". It doesn't need to be big as hell, you can encoded with divx and it can stay small and with great quality. I have great music videos with great resolution, bigger than 640x480, and still bellow the 50Mb. And for the bandwidth that it can take, you can put it on torrent, emule, rapidshare, u name it... it doesn't need to be on your site...
Think about it please, I hope u do.
[/FONT]

I actually don't have the VD copies of this video yet. I'm still waiting for the high res version, so until I get that, this is as good as it gets.