AVANTASIA live in New York City

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
Very proud to announce this one. To those who said it was impossible, think again.

Hope to see everyone in NY.

AVANTASIA_ADMAT_NYC-web.jpg

Tickets will be available Saturday, Jan 16th at http://www.axs.com/events/306081/avantasia-tickets.

Reactions: PromisedLand
Unless rabid dogs tear off my limbs, I will be there.

Also, rabid dogs tearing off my limbs would probably not be enough to keep me away.

Hopefully more U.S. dates to be announced soon!!!
Snippet of the release from Avantasia's Facebook:
AND I AM HAPPY TO SAY WE'LL BE BACK - IN GREAT SHAPE: Toronto and New York confirmed, West Coast show in the works.
Sounds like it will be Toronto -> New York -> Los Angeles. I guess it could be San Francisco or Vancouver but LA seems the most likely candidate, presumably April 16 or 17.

Congrats to Milton/Infinity for getting them over here!

Never ever thought I would see Avantasia in the USA... So psyched! Great job Milton and Congratulations!

APRIL 11 - USA, Anaheim, CA - House Of Blues (Disneyland)
APRIL 13 - CANADA, Toronto - Queen Elizabeth Theater
APRIL 15 - USA, New York, NY -Playstation Theater

Last edited:
According to that site: "Onsale: Sat, Jan 16, 2016 - 12:00AM EST"
Is that correct? So, being in WI, I need to get tickets at 11:00 PM on Friday the 15th?

It actually says 12 pm (at least now it does, maybe it didn't before). That is actually a pet peeve of mine. There is no such thing as 12 am or 12 pm. It should say 12 noon or 12 midnight.

Reactions: Kez
The theater has a very unique setup. The balcony isn't high up like most theaters. Think of a longer, wider Center Stage. It's truly one of the most beautiful Manhattan venues, and no seats are bad at all. The view is great.

Seats are more expensive, yes, but this will be a 3-hr long set. If you feel like you may need a break, that's your best bet.

Thanks everyone for the nice words. It will be a very special night. Tix on sale tomorrow at noon EST.

www.axs.com/events/306081/avantasia-tickets